Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Haha, I never posted one yet. I've never had the display set up yet, all the figures are mixed around and the Tumbler and Batpod are in another room, haha, but I will definitely post some soon since I've managed to get them all in 2-3 shelves at the moment.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Now you're missing the Gordon you gave me?

Not necessarily. I should be more clear. I want a Commissioner Gordon. I liked the LT Gordon, but he was not as iconic or memorable to me as a commish version would be. Thats why I was able to let the LT version go. I will one day get a commish version from HT or bash one myself. One day. :lol

Not necessarily. I should be more clear. I want a Commissioner Gordon. I liked the LT Gordon, but he was not as iconic or memorable to me as a commish version would be. Thats why I was able to let the LT version go. I will one day get a commish version from HT or bash one myself. One day. :lol

Fair enough. I actually find the SWAT version more interesting than a suit version, but I'm still surprised HT hasn't made one.

I think a lot of people skipped on SWAT Gordon, thinking HT would make a regular Gordon. I have seen a lot of people bash a Commissioner Gordon, especially using the Mens Hommes clothing set.
I doubt HT will make another Gordon

I still have mine in the same pose, might keep him like that. :)
Still organizing and moving stuff around so they're all crowded together in one shelf at the moment, but I think I'll be limiting each BESTA shelf to 6.

Gr8 shots as ever dw, you got all the main players. :hi5:

Remember, the armory came out of the blue... :pray:

Remember, the armory came out of the blue... :pray:

Yes that's true, I think we just don't know what is going through HT's mind. They seem to be picking up all the latest big action/fantasy franchises. Personally I would like them to start a new line of figures something along the lines of CMMS (Classic Movie Masterpiece ) with figures from movies like, Die Hard, Back To The Future, Commando, Conan etc.

Can you tell I'm a big Arnie fan. :lol

^^^ Yep. They never tell us anything except for the upcoming released movies. If they were to go back to old licenses, at least do the ones that were left out or that people want most, or want improved. I think they were supposed to be doing Back To The Future at one point, I remember reading that they had announced it, but haven't seen anything so far. Doc, Marty, the DeLorean would have been a nice 3-set. Not sure if they would go the Biff or George+Lorraine.

I mean, next year, I think only Avengers 2 comes out so hopefully that means they will have more time to work on those other licenses... This past year, there was a flux of Marvel movies coming out right after each other, IM3, The Wolverine, Thor 2, Winter Soldier, GotG, etc.

Yeah, with the lack of any Iron Man films on the horizon, is also a good thing.

Definitely, except they still have 20+ cameo armors they could potentially do... :thud: but let's not give them any ideas....lol

Pretty sure HT stated they weren't planning another Gordon.

Yea, thats what they said, so I won't hold my breath. If they never make one, they never make one. I may bash one. There are some knock off heads on eBay now for around $30 I may grab to start me off. I would prefer they make BTTF, Commando, or even re-visit Dutch over a Commish Gordon.

Yea, thats what they said, so I won't hold my breath. If they never make one, they never make one. I may bash one. There are some knock off heads on eBay now for around $30 I may grab to start me off. I would prefer they make BTTF, Commando, or even re-visit Dutch over a Commish Gordon.

Hell, I'll take John Kimble.

Dutch needs a 2.0 badly. I even remember them saying that John Blake may still happen.

The last character/figure that needs to be done from the recent Batman films is Liam Neeson. So far, he's been a glaring hole in the line.

If they ever get to him and make him, I wouldn't care if they put the licenses to rest afterwards. It had a good run. Not long ago, I remember when it was just Old suit, new suit, Joker, Bank Robber, Two-Face, Tumbler and the Batpod.

The last character/figure that needs to be done from the recent Batman films is Liam Neeson. So far, he's been a glaring hole in the line.

If they ever get to him and make him, I wouldn't care if they put the licenses to rest afterwards. It had a good run. Not long ago, I remember when it was just Old suit, new suit, Joker, Bank Robber, Two-Face, Tumbler and the Batpod.

It did have a good run, but as long as the Dark Knight figures are selling really well, I don't think they will put it to bed.

Back