Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is hard to do with all the detail, and wires on the wheels/body... maybe yo can get a toy that can do it, but you will lost accuracy...

ahhh yes, the sonar head is prety cool... But the pod + bats will look a lot better.
you will get bane? I really think thats a bad figure =/
so many errors... why don't you pass that and get the dx12?

Didn't know there were any wires :p. Then there could be some problems. Well, like I said - don't know if I would ever display it with the wheels half rolled over anyway so It's not important :).

I will get Bane beacuse I loved hardy in the movie as Bane. I think its a good looking figure. Yes, I see the faults and inaccuracies, but I don't care. When I buy a figure I buy it as a memorabilia from the movie and not beacuse I want a 1/6 clone. So I'm happy the way its looking. And I doubt there will be a second version. All possible "accessories" are used, and I think that the pers is not enought to make it in to a DX. So I'm getting it now :)

Didn't know there were any wires :p. Then there could be some problems. Well, like I said - don't know if I would ever display it with the wheels half rolled over anyway so It's not important :).

I will get Bane beacuse I loved hardy in the movie as Bane. I think its a good looking figure. Yes, I see the faults and inaccuracies, but I don't care. When I buy a figure I buy it as a memorabilia from the movie and not beacuse I want a 1/6 clone. So I'm happy the way its looking. And I doubt there will be a second version. All possible "accessories" are used, and I think that the pers is not enought to make it in to a DX. So I'm getting it now :)

I like your thinking- not perfect nor do I expect it to be.....a representation as are ALL of HT figures.:clap

Too bad one of the coolest features of the Batpod ( the 360° spinning wheel axle) is pointless on this 1/6 batpod, even if it's able to do that, there is no much sense on pose the batpod that way.

Too bad one of the coolest features of the Batpod ( the 360° spinning wheel axle) is pointless on this 1/6 batpod, even if it's able to do that, there is no much sense on pose the batpod that way.

If the 1/6 Batpod can even do that, it's pretty cool (at least for me) to display it with the wheels spinning like it's turning a corner.

If the 1/6 Batpod can even do that, it's pretty cool (at least for me) to display it with the wheels spinning like it's turning a corner.

It would be cool like for 5 minutes.. then the noise and the batteries will make you to turn off that feature..

It would be cool like for 5 minutes.. then the noise and the batteries will make you to turn off that feature..

Well you can always turn them off :)

And it will be a dynamic pose, so that's a good thing I guess.

Then again, it's not possible aha.

I like your thinking too, in fact I think the same way. I Don't spect a figure to be perfect... just that I like it... but there's something that bothers me about this bane... But if you like it, good, go for it!
And maybe you are right, and even if they do a Dx or a 2.0 it could be in a very long time... or never happen, like harvey

I was wrong, i thought that for the roll the pod needs to roll both wheels, but it loks like it only uses the front one. So thw wires/detail theory is descarted.
Anyway the actual point where this articulation goes looks very fragile... maybe they will need do this on metal to work...
38.jpg

and also some complex sistem to the eletronic feature, cause the electric wires for the leds will no les you do the lolbat roll

Something to satiate our Bathunger :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlWKCRI1sBI[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI3fOyFDFBA[/ame]

I hadn't care about tha batpod never, but after TDKR...It's a must have :panic:

Thanks for the videos SixthScaleEdward :)

I absolutely loved the pod when I saw it in TDK, especially the way it could spin. Wonder if they will make a 1/4 version of it :pray::panic:

I hadn't care about tha batpod never, but after TDKR...It's a must have :panic:

Me too :duff just loved the way it's featured in the third movie (the movie that turned me into a Batfan :D)

Thanks for the videos SixthScaleEdward :)

I absolutely loved the pod when I saw it in TDK, especially the way it could spin. Wonder if they will make a 1/4 version of it :pray::panic:

The way it jumped and did the side spin to balance itself in the final chase scene gave me goosebumps :lol
1/4 pod and tumbler are not out of the question after they announced the BAT :pray:

The way it jumped and did the side spin to balance itself in the final chase scene gave me goosebumps :lol
1/4 pod and tumbler are not out of the question after they announced the BAT :pray:

Ahaha yeah that was insane, I was always a fan of motorbikes but this baby just blew my mind :hi5:

True, although 1/4 tumbler would be REALLY big and they are still unsure about the Bat, whereas I reckon a 1/4 pod wouldlnt be too impossible to make/sell. Either way hopefully a 1/4 pod is to come :pray::pray:

Oh, he will... don't you worry. I still haven't pre-ordered this because I'm working on a budget but I will when ready (soon, because I'm afraid it will sell out). Last time I wasn't around for the release and it hurt passing on it. Won't make the same mistake again.

I'm feeling it a little bit. Still considering.

I like your thinking- not perfect nor do I expect it to be.....a representation as are ALL of HT figures.:clap

I like your thinking too, in fact I think the same way. I Don't spect a figure to be perfect... just that I like it... but there's something that bothers me about this bane... But if you like it, good, go for it!
And maybe you are right, and even if they do a Dx or a 2.0 it could be in a very long time... or never happen, like harvey

Exactly!! Nice to see someone else who thinks this way! Thought people would seek me up and hang me last time I wrote like this.
I thinks its we, the ones who don't expect a clone, who can enjoy a figure the most since we don't look for things to complain about!

Even if you are strongly considering this you HAVE to buy it..in a few months you'll regret it...and PAY alot more!

Except for the ability to attach the EMP gun with the thing from the DX12, is there anything different from this release to the first? and when is this due?

Back