Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably just don't want to overstock in fear of it not selling.

Yeah make since, and finding out that they get some broken parts later on and sell it at half the price. Scored a broken spoiler Tumbler from them for under $300 shipped :rock damn, just noticed I'll be paying more for the Batpod than I did for the Tumbler

I am new on this high end figure world. My 1st Ht figure was keaton batman, then nicholson joker... now I can't stop...
I have on PO (from DC, cause i'm into star wars too) the 89 Batmobile, Dx 11 and 12 and The tumbler... and I am on the doubt about PO the Batpod. I have seen the oficial pictures, and some reviews, all say It's amazing, but I don't know if the pictures don't make justice to the pod, but feel like the details and paint apps are a little week.
Any one knows how is it on hand? or have some link with nice pictures of it? I don't want to pass ir and regret it later

Don't have the Batpod but if you like the design get it now. The only complaint I heard that its was too big to display in some people's display case. I regret not getting it the first time, glad we got another shot at it.

I am new on this high end figure world. My 1st Ht figure was keaton batman, then nicholson joker... now I can't stop...
I have on PO (from DC, cause i'm into star wars too) the 89 Batmobile, Dx 11 and 12 and The tumbler... and I am on the doubt about PO the Batpod. I have seen the oficial pictures, and some reviews, all say It's amazing, but I don't know if the pictures don't make justice to the pod, but feel like the details and paint apps are a little week.
Any one knows how is it on hand? or have some link with nice pictures of it? I don't want to pass ir and regret it later

You can't seriously say you're getting both 89 and Nolan Batmobiles, 89 and Nolan Bats and Jokers... but you're on the fence about the Batpod. Get a grip man.

You can't seriously say you're getting both 89 and Nolan Batmobiles, 89 and Nolan Bats and Jokers... but you're on the fence about the Batpod. Get a grip man.

Why not? It's not a cheap figure, and with my POs I have to be very selective of what I get.
But I think I may finally get it any way :p

So I'm sure this has already been brought up, but what is the difference between the Re-Release and the first version?

So I'm sure this has already been brought up, but what is the difference between the Re-Release and the first version?

One comes in a fancy new box! :)

Actually, I think there may be some more silvery bits in the new one, but otherwise, nothing really. The adaptor for the EMP gun comes with the DX 12.

Thanks guys! I just bought it, so it hasn't arrived yet. I'll post some pics when I get it in. I just wish my DX-02 Batman I bought was in good condition. All the rubber on its left arm it torn and kinda hanging there :(

Back