Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, glad I po from ae, it was only 267.98 and thats with the shipping price.

BBTS originally had it for $254 + $15 shipping which brings the total to roughly the same with AE, but recently it seems they've decided to jack up the prices on the more popular figures like the Batpod, Loki and Captain America :(

Wait... so if I have one on preorder for $254.99, when it actually comes out will they charge me $274.99+ shipping?

Wait... so if I have one on preorder for $254.99, when it actually comes out will they charge me $274.99+ shipping?

assuming BBTS doesn't cancel your preorder and then lists the batpod for a higher price..and yes, its happened before!

They will not charge you the lowest price, they will charge you whatever price you have pre ordered it for at that specific point in time.
I know as originally i was going to pay 225 and saw it at 200 on the website. Logged in to my account to check if my total was updated but no dice. If I didn't check i would have been screwed over. Canceled it and re ordered straight away for the cheapest price.

I Po'd Bane on there and a day after I po'd him there was a price job. My item was updated with the new price.

I Po'd Bane on there and a day after I po'd him there was a price job. My item was updated with the new price.

Could be there was a time lag in your order being processed... did you receive an order confirmation from them at the initial price? If you did I'd contact their CS and query it. I don't doubt what you or others are saying, but I've personally never experienced an order being revised up like that.

Just checked and my preorder with BBTS still shows the same price of $254 so I hope they keep it at that price. Would be crappy if they up it. Either way I'm still buying it lol

BBTS customer service actually verified for me that I'd be paying the $254.99 :)! I don't think there's anything to worry about.

how long before this sells out on sideshow does everyone think? I was planning on getting only one, but am considering two now so I can have one for my Dark Knight figures with a batman, and one for the DKR with Catwoman

how long before this sells out on sideshow does everyone think? I was planning on getting only one, but am considering two now so I can have one for my Dark Knight figures with a batman, and one for the DKR with Catwoman

Do they have a "Less then___items left! Order now!" kind of thing for all of their items? I know I saw it for the Gordon figure when that was close to selling out, but I had never seen it before then. If they do have a counter where they list that there's only a limited amount of stock left then I suppose you're safe for now as they haven't done so. I'm just not sure if that's the norm or if one day you could wake up and it would be marked as sold out.

Could be there was a time lag in your order being processed... did you receive an order confirmation from them at the initial price? If you did I'd contact their CS and query it. I don't doubt what you or others are saying, but I've personally never experienced an order being revised up like that.

It was a 1 week deal for him. I have the message which is attached to my order on their site.

Hello<br />
This item is currently on a one week special price of £149.99. Please note your order will amended to the lower price. This change will NOT show on the original web order.<br />
Regards<br />
Anne-Marie<br />
Sales Supervisor

Still have this on PO at BBTS but debating cancelling. I love it in the films and would looks sweet on the shelf but won't fit in my detolfs and there is so much coming out that month along with new tech gadgets i want to buy before Christmas. What to do?

Still have this on PO at BBTS but debating cancelling. I love it in the films and would looks sweet on the shelf but won't fit in my detolfs and there is so much coming out that month along with new tech gadgets i want to buy before Christmas. What to do?

Im planning on building a case for my batpod where it can fit a character too. But I also wished that it could fit in the detolfs.

Going to buy an Ikea Galant for mine when it comes. Will use half of it for the batpod and little small 1:18 scale Batmobiles and take the glass shelf out of the other side just for Batman figures.

Back