Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bat Pod wont fit into Detolf? that sucks, no point in getting it now, my Detolfs are all I have to display my stuff

Batman or Catwoman would look real funny if the Batpod was small enough to fit in a detolf.

Hey all, just cancelled my preorder at BBTS, so there is exactly ONE more preorder available there for $279. It was sold out before I cancelled.

Better snap it up before I change my mind!

385760_10151057935677344_681081878_n.jpg

Bat Pod wont fit into Detolf? that sucks, no point in getting it now, my Detolfs are all I have to display my stuff

If I recall correctly, some guy on here was selling detolfs that would fit a bat pod. I can't remember who riight now but I will do my best to try find out.

coming soon!!! nice.
luke looks amazing!

you damn right that luke looks really amazing, can not wait for the batpod will be very good with batman dx12 damn...:yess:

is this new batpod will include the extra cape as well ?

you damn right that luke looks really amazing, can not wait for the batpod will be very good with batman dx12 damn...:yess:

is this new batpod will include the extra cape as well ?

I hope so... It's a re-release of the same previous batpod, so it should come with the cape.

I just noticed it hit backorder status at SS. It's also now got a December ship date. I actually have my PO from AE but I wonder if the back order at SS means they are getting ready for the first batch?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901878

It could go the way of the Tumbler some shipped out on time in August and some were sent to the retailers , but most come out in September. In the past SS would only ship to other retailers after they have fullfilled their own orders I was surprised that BBTS filled my order on time so we will wait and see.

Back