Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there even an announcement? Is there something else that was up for today?

This is crazy they didn’t even send a single email on when the queue system would be up Harley. I randomly went to sideshow and now I’m in line lol. WTH is this Sideshow.

Here’s a comparison of all the HQ sculpts on the HT official site (pls excuse the cosbabies and AK Harley)
IMG_6605.jpeg

Nothing new posted. No clue what that was. Just RSVP is up for the new Harley for order Thursday, October 3rd at 10AM PT.

Last edited:
Yeah so maybe they were going to shadow post it but due to the demand the site kicked into queue system gear lol. Or they were doing a dry test to see what demand is. Who knows…

They did the best Margot Harley outfit/look but attached their worst sculpt to it. Why..?

Why not just do a new sculpt with the smile that she has on all the promotional stills. Is this them reusing the older open mouth sculpt but with cut out eyes?

I would have actually been tempted had been a good sculpt.

hnQQItK.png

Definitely the worst Artisan sculpt so far. Makes sense too, given how DC always gets the short end of the stick from Hot Toys

They did the best Margot Harley outfit/look but attached their worst sculpt to it. Why..?

Why not just do a new sculpt with the smile that she has on all the promotional stills. Is this them reusing the older open mouth sculpt but with cut out eyes?

I would have actually been tempted had been a good sculpt.

hnQQItK.png
It's funny, too, because I don't think they've really nailed a simple smile for her. Dancer Harley was the closest, but that's so long ago. The smiling BOP sculpt is a poor likeness.

I'm gonna post this here to cheer myself up lol. They could have repainted this, put rolling eyes in, change the hair (SCULPTED, not this doll hair crap for this new one) and boom. Happiness 🤣
IMG_9059.jpeg

Back