Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary sculpt, very third-party. But yeah they'll probably update it, although I think I've lost interest in buying any more of this character lol, I might've considered the first movie main look though since I never got that one.

Last edited:
Problem with updating the sculpt AFTER it's sold out and under this label (Artisan) is that the sales RELY soley on first impressions? So if you're not showing your best the moment you ask for people to line up, isn't that a bit silly?

But I'm sure it'll be 'fixed' too.

This is the first Artisan since Anakin with no sculpted hair if I'm not mistaken. I'll take a look when she goes up, but would way prefer sculpted hair.

From what was rumoured that there will be artisan HQ, I imagine wow.. it will be something like scaled down 1/3 JnD 😂

BTW, there is so much Preorder of new HT item coming out recently, how could they keep up in mass producing?

What trend of downgraded likeness? While I do think they have a miss here and there( this one included) They also have produced some of the best headsculpts ever recently.
The Hot Toys I buy are 95% DC so I guess I'm not getting the full picture. This is a big downgrade on the 2016 likeness. The recent 89 Batman has worse mouth plates than a figure from over 12 years ago. Batman Begins, don't even get me started.

Recent Tobey Spider-Man was a disaster.

I like the outfit and the movie but they reused the sculpt from the 1st movie?

The Hot Toys I buy are 95% DC so I guess I'm not getting the full picture. This is a big downgrade on the 2016 likeness. The recent 89 Batman has worse mouth plates than a figure from over 12 years ago. Batman Begins, don't even get me started.

Recent Tobey Spider-Man was a disaster.
I get that. Unfortunately dc doesn’t get the best attention from ht. But that’s just a few of the dozens of releases this past year. Even within dc there are some near perfect head sculpts. Recent joker and black adam, as well as peacemaker come to mind. And then all the non dc figures with excellent sculpts; too many to list. Actually almost everything announced in this past year look to be great. Few misses, but 90% are bangers. Wish it was %100 ofcourse.;)

It's odd that the original SS sculpt holds up well to this day, yet this repaint looks very off. I do think additional eyeshadow would help.

Back