Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last batch of artisan drops were easy to get.... they took a while to waitlist.
It was perfect Storm last batch - I think they were easier to get because Hot Toys released several figures to PO that same week (hard to get them all on a budget) .

And some were 2.0s - whereas this Harley is a never released version.

Also, there was a lot more stock compared to some past releases - at least for the Black Widow Artisan. 6K? I think 4K Ex and 2K Standard.

It was perfect Storm last batch - I think they were easier to get because Hot Toys released several figures to PO that same week (hard to get them all on a budget) .

And some were 2.0s - whereas this Harley is a never released version.

Also, there was a lot more stock compared to some past releases - at least for the Black Widow Artisan. 6K? I think 4K Ex and 2K Standard.
Yeah, twice as many units for Black Widow. And the Joker didn't sell fast because no one wanted that repainted DX19 body.

Don't think we do until specs are up. Usually HT calls out leather, but not always (like the WB100 WW has a leather strap, which is not mentioned).

I feel the issue with the figure she doesn't have enough eyeshadow on the figure. If she had more eyeshadow it would help contrast the face more from having that light washed out look on the head.
1727930976587.png

1727931028366.png

I would buy this despite its faults, if it were sculpted hair and not Artisan. That will put her out of my reach pricewise - and then you have to fight a %$@#ing preorder queue on top of that.

The eyeshadow is completely wrong, but could be fixed.

I feel the issue with the figure she doesn't have enough eyeshadow on the figure. If she had more eyeshadow it would help contrast the face more from having that light washed out look on the head.
View attachment 729973
View attachment 729974

She’s looking down in the promo pic which means you can see more of the eyelid, but the figure is looking straight on which means you can see less of the eye lid therefore less eye shadow. The eye shadow is technically correct on the figure, however they could probably add a tiny bit more higher up the eye lid because it would help fill out the eyes more.

Back