Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last batch of artisan drops were easy to get.... they took a while to waitlist.
It was perfect Storm last batch - I think they were easier to get because Hot Toys released several figures to PO that same week (hard to get them all on a budget) .

And some were 2.0s - whereas this Harley is a never released version.

Also, there was a lot more stock compared to some past releases - at least for the Black Widow Artisan. 6K? I think 4K Ex and 2K Standard.

It was perfect Storm last batch - I think they were easier to get because Hot Toys released several figures to PO that same week (hard to get them all on a budget) .

And some were 2.0s - whereas this Harley is a never released version.

Also, there was a lot more stock compared to some past releases - at least for the Black Widow Artisan. 6K? I think 4K Ex and 2K Standard.
Yeah, twice as many units for Black Widow. And the Joker didn't sell fast because no one wanted that repainted DX19 body.

With it's pricing, the worst part again is that jacket is going to be faux leather.
If the Artisan line is meant to be a quality leap, then this should be leather. It's LAZY to not use leather with Artisan releases.

Back