1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, plus I think you need Commando's glasses to get the best of the custom versions, though some of those didn't have them. In any case, the new one is going to be really sweet on its own merits.

Yeah, all things considered it's worth buying. HT' spell on me has definitely broken though. :lol

Once upon a time, I had big puppy eyes for them 24/7 - but these days.. their inconsistent QC rep precedes them, & it's given a lot of us 20/20 that otherwise would've still been caught up in the hype.

I foresee their next 1/6 Endo having further QC issues; vice crushed head being carried over, mix of die-cast & plastic parts translating to so delicate it's ****ing ridiculous, etc.

Hope not.

Mine have shipped (2 from Timcent). One way or another my Terminator variant-bashing ends before this year is out. (assuming they make nothing else and no Kyle Reese)

Mine have shipped (2 from Timcent). One way or another my Terminator variant-bashing ends before this year is out. (assuming they make nothing else and no Kyle Reese)

Congrats buddy:hi5:

I was considering ordering early myself, but Timcent was sold out by the time I checked, his the only one I trust as he packs stuff extremely well and ships fast. I'll just wait for the US batch, it will give me more time to put extra money aside cause this will be a 2 figure minimum purchase, maybe 3 if I love it in hand.

Congrats a-dev! Definitely post pictures and your thoughts on this when they arrive. I was thinking of ordering this early but now due to my Laptop being broken I have to wait patiently for the U.S Batches to arrive. I have to save that extra money for a new one.

Barring any customs hold ups I should have mine tomorrow. I won't be able to give a detailed critique, I'm afraid my Terminator knowledge is not up to standard! But I'll post plenty of pics!

Para, good to hear from you, man! Really looking forward to your ( and A-dev's) feedback and pics.

Barring any customs hold ups I should have mine tomorrow. I won't be able to give a detailed critique, I'm afraid my Terminator knowledge is not up to standard! But I'll post plenty of pics!

I think a-dev may be heading to the pub first to celebrate the fact that he's got his before all of us. :lol

Or to drown his sorrows...

So many variations.. so little time. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

It says 22 september at the earliest on my status. I'd probably be wise to assume that's accurate but I'll also probably not be able to stop myself from hoping it will arrive by next weekend.

Looking forward to Paramore's pics.

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to this and I hope to get some good pics for you :duff

Unfortunately I don't have my Tech Noir anymore.

I still say this figure is suffering from the Loki syndrome: everyone panned that figure until it arrived in-hand, now its "better than the Avengers Loki".

I imagine the same thing will be the case here. Hoping, that's for sure.

Back