1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say this figure is suffering from the Loki syndrome: everyone panned that figure until it arrived in-hand, now its "better than the Avengers Loki".

I imagine the same thing will be the case here. Hoping, that's for sure.

I dunno. Some problems may disappear but I'd say we'll still be slagging that head in a few months time.

Yeah, well mine got posted yesterday by Timcent, so :pfft:
I think a-dev must of ordered a dozen? Because he sold out really quick after I got mine.

A mere 2! He sold quite a lot of them though.

Na its cool, para. Far be it for me or anyone else to tell you what to do with your collection. :hi5:
I got 2 also from Mr T on eBay. It doesn't usually take too long for his figs to get to me, will be checking my tracking number a lot. :exactly:

Might eventually get stuff to make a third fig, like another Arnie sculpt from a 3rd party company, one that looks like Arnie. :lol
Only joking.

Was never majorly fond of this one but it doesn't look so bad now. The hair is far better and his face looks like that of an adult at least.

Last edited:
Found a good shot of the 136 BD sculpt paramore took when he had his, shame he sold it, would be great to see comparison shots from him:(

48c9c1f5719c6dfb0b202e942964f268_zps9aaeaf7b.jpg

^

Looks like the MMS 117's younger brother that just got into a nasty car accident.

All these Arnold sculpts suck. I'm going to wait until the next version.

I just checked **** Po´s pics and there´s where I see that he´s a bit too skinny.
I decided to rip apart my second Tech Noir and try to build him, test-wise, on the 136´s body.
The bulk should be perfect.

"what the hell!" timcent is sold out! anybody buy from loonten toys? haven't done so before but may have to now. usually go with timcent though!

sometimes i think A DEV is Timcent... once he has what he needs, he sells spares or left overs to the world...
:panic:

Yeah, well mine got posted yesterday by Timcent, so :pfft:
I think a-dev must of ordered a dozen? Because he sold out really quick after I got mine.

I'll likely get this when it becomes available on the marketplace. There's always that person that had to be "first" and then sell it for less money. It's like a pattern.

There's really no point on paying retail anymore having SSF.

Their T-2 T-800 BD PF takes the cake. That thing is all sorts of wrong... Even some diehard statue lovers will say that. Some very blind individuals seem to like it though.

Back