1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way but Han and finally a fur haired up Chewy is a must. I've decided that I am just sticking to classic characters from the original movie and once I have that core group I'm out.

I tried to think of ways I could limit myself but there's no way I wouldn't want the main characters from each film. Then there's the different outfits each character wore in each film, then there's your Vaders, your Emperors, your Troopers, your Boba Fetts. At that point you might aswell buy Jabba and you don't get Jabba and not get Bib Fortuna and a Gamorrean guard etc etc etc. One thing would lead to another and another and another.

I'm okay being able to resist the Star Wars figures, as since Kara posted the 'Intimacy' Terminator music video, I've had that tune stuck in my brain for the last friggin' week.

'Who cut the cheese? Who cut the cheese? ya-ya-ya-ya
Who cut the cheese? (woo WHO CUT THE CHEESE) Who cut the cheese? ya-ya-ya-ya'

EVERY-FRIGGIN-DAY. Doesn't help that I watched Terminator last night.
Nice photos and dioramas, by the way. :)
Lucky you! I wish I had that song stuck in my head constantly.

I always said I would get out of this hobby when HT announced Back To The Future. So I'm cool. Anyway I control my collecting rather then my collecting controlling me. I am very proud that I have limited myself to so few HT figs this year.

I always said I would get out of this hobby when HT announced Back To The Future

That's harsh. What's wrong with Back to the Future :monkey3

In seriousness Back to the Future is a line I think I can do, it'll be pretty limited. Delorean, Marty and Doc from each film. I might buy the different versions of Marty and Doc but I'll only get the first Delorean. Oh and no interest in anything at all from III, even though I do like the film.

I always said I would get out of this hobby when HT announced Back To The Future. So I'm cool. Anyway I control my collecting rather then my collecting controlling me. I am very proud that I have limited myself to so few HT figs this year.

Not me. I've been very bad this year, and I'm pretty much guaranteed to buy MMS238, robocop, and stealth captain. Luckily next year is looking pretty dry for me. So my wallet should get a break.

I'm probably going to end the year with over 12 new hot toys purchases, plus a new display case. I've been getting an insane amount of overtime at the hospital, so I'm actually still saving money. I just feel like the figures lose their luster when you buy to many at a time.

Last edited:
That's harsh. What's wrong with Back to the Future :monkey3

In seriousness Back to the Future is a line I think I can do, it'll be pretty limited. Delorean, Marty and Doc from each film. I might buy the different versions of Marty and Doc but I'll only get the first Delorean. Oh and no interest in anything at all from III, even though I do like the film.

Yeah that's my thinking, the BTTF line will be pretty small, however I will get everything they release from it.

Sorry guys -- pulling my money out of this bobble-head figure so I can have Han and Chewie on my shelf.

Bye...

v8h9w0.jpg

Are you frickin' kidding me! I'm joking! Where's Sideshow's shipment already? :D

91750-Terminator-smile-gif-T2-Arnold-wtxv.gif

I dare HT to do the Millennium Falcon in 1/6. I bet they don't got the cojones for it.

I would double dare anyone to pay for whatever HT would charge for that if they did make it!lol I dont think there would be that many buyers with enough cojones to purchase it. (although I know they have some die hard fans that might!)

If you didn't say it was your first dio, I would have figured you've done quite a few already. It is really fantastic.

Thanks man, much appreciated. Its my second...well going to be my second figure. My first is Joker dx08 but I havent bothered to make a dio because I might as well wait till I get Batman. Thanks again.

I would double dare anyone to pay for whatever HT would charge for that if they did make it!lol I dont think there would be that many buyers with enough cojones to purchase it. (although I know they have some die hard fans that might!)

Nah, a 1/6 Millenium Falcon would be the size of a garage. HT will probably do a 24- to 30-inch long Falcon.

And it's pretty funny how SW talk is slowly seeping into other threads. There's no containing it!

Same here. I'm still hoping that tease comes to fruition when the 1/6 version dies down. I don't generally collect 1/4 but need that with the endo.

Hot Toys Star Wars will be the new Hot Toys Marvel previously known as Hot Toys Iron Man.

just finished terminators stolen banged up cop car for a diorama im building to go with the figure. So far so good.

IMG_2908_zps3fe72c1e.jpg

based on

i005701.jpg

Last edited:
Back