1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

That said, you can kiss HT Reese good bye.

images

Seriously I wish we could get an interview with Chan where someone actually asks outright - any plans to make Kyle Reese, T1 Sarah, T2 John etc etc.

Instead all you get are Iron Man questions or Qs about already announced projects that just haven't materialised yet.

I know I'm probably going to get ripped a new one for asking this in here - but honestly, how many people would really buy a Vincent hair pink jumper Sarah in real monetary terms? :huh

I know I'm probably going to get ripped a new one for asking this in here - but honestly, how many people would really buy a Vincent hair pink jumper Sarah in real monetary terms? :huh

Realistically, probably not many. A few of us here would really love to complete the 'plot' of the movie in figure-form though. Likewise with T2 John, without him you've got T-800 fighting the T-1000 for no reason at all.

But otherwise, no, people wouldn't buy a T1 Sarah.

I hope you guys get your wish - it is a character from a legendary film after all, but yeah.

Like you say though, a definitive answer either way from HT would help, but they speak in riddles at the best of times.

Guarantee you any Terminator question that gets asked of Chan will be about the 1:4 Police Shootout or the diecast endo - 2 things HT have already mentioned. There'll be not a word about Kyle Reese.

The only way I can see a Reese being made is if its a Toy fair EX. So HT don't have to produce loads and can charge the Earth for it.

Still it must be a pretty easy fig to put together:

Sculpt
Medium TT
Trainers, Tramp trousers, stripy t-shirt, Trench coat
Modified shotgun and maybe the pipe bombs, I cant think of anything else he could come with?

Not bothered about the future looking Reese so much, just the 84' look will do me fine. :exactly:

images

:rock

My T-800 and T-1000 fight over shelf space.

If they make Reese (and they should), it'll be sort of strange display wise because I'll have about 5-6 of T1 Terminator and 1-2 of Kyle Reese. My T-800 and T-1000 figs are dead even, Reese on the other hand will be overwhelmed by a handful of killer robots. I guess if he comes with Sarah Connor's picture, they can fight over that.

The only way I can see a Reese being made is if its a Toy fair EX. So HT don't have to produce loads and can charge the Earth for it.

Still it must be a pretty easy fig to put together:

Sculpt
Medium TT
Trainers, Tramp trousers, stripy t-shirt, Trench coat
Modified shotgun and maybe the pipe bombs, I cant think of anything else he could come with?

Not bothered about the future looking Reese so much, just the 84' look will do me fine. :exactly:

images

:rock

Maybe a second BD head, the other coat he wears in the latter stage of the film and I think he has a bandaged hand/arm too....

Sarah/Kyle twin pack Toy Fair exclusive. It needs to happen. I have some great customs, but still need official releases.

Maybe a second BD head, the other coat he wears in the latter stage of the film and I think he has a bandaged hand/arm too....

Yeah thinking about it, 2 sculpts would be cool, maybe one neutral sculpt for pre Tech-Noir then one post PS shootout, maybe a grimacing sculpt for when he is battling Arnie?

Just thought of another accessory...

The body bag, hmm maybe not actually. :slap

I would buy Sarah for sure along with Kyle. I say they should make both. As an exclusive Sarah can come with her pet lizard. :)

Back