1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the bump.

A while back I sold this guy, don’t ask me why, but happy to have him back.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Anyone know what these guys typically go for these days? I have two standard and a deluxe set that I never took out of the box, never even opened except to make sure nothing was broken.

I had planned a greater 501st display until The Bad Batch came along, and now the last two spots I have on my Clone Trooper shelf will go to Fives and Echo.

I’m debating just selling my generic 501st guys since they’ll never see the light of day in my house and just paying off Fives/Echo instead. But then again, always tough to let go of clones.

Anyone know what these guys typically go for these days? I have two standard and a deluxe set that I never took out of the box, never even opened except to make sure nothing was broken.

I had planned a greater 501st display until The Bad Batch came along, and now the last two spots I have on my Clone Trooper shelf will go to Fives and Echo.

I’m debating just selling my generic 501st guys since they’ll never see the light of day in my house and just paying off Fives/Echo instead. But then again, always tough to let go of clones.
It's so hard to let go of clones even doubles. I have seen them go for $220-$240 on Mercari. You could probably fetch a little more than that on eBay.

Back