Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Keaton Batz and Nicholson Joker are confirmed are we going to see Kidman Catwoman ?, if not then I might buy the custom/bootleg catwoman going around on ebay :p .

attachment.php

Someone tell me this is real :lol

Hmm so nothing much I didn't already know about before I went out with the friends for a few Xmas eve drinks. Kinda disappointing.....however the new thing of interest is that the 89 Batman license is to include the Jack Nicholson Joker - well, thats ____ing great! Thats already bought. Thanks HT!

Hmm so nothing much I didn't already know about before I went out with the friends for a few Xmas eve drinks. Kinda disappointing.....however the new thing of interest is that the 89 Batman license is to include the Jack Nicholson Joker - well, thats ____ing great! Thats already bought. Thanks HT!

People like you and me are in trouble if they make enough extras for multiple options.

That's the only downside to this '89 Batman license announcement, tons of Joker looks/variations.

People like you and me are in trouble if they make enough extras for multiple options.

That's the only downside to this '89 Batman license announcement, tons of Joker looks/variations.

I wince on behalf of my wallet at the mere thought. :family

Yeah, its going to be tough...unless they're done with the Terminator films for the year in which case Batman 89 can safely be my multipurchase license for 2011.

Back