Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 1 was more for special guests, it seems like day 2 is for people who are actually going to really make up the consumer base for the products. It would make more sense to really show off everything to people who are going to buy up and talk to others who'll buy up this stuff than people who just rank high in the industry.

day 2 has already happened

OMFG!!!!!!! bought day one.
is awsome how they used parts of the mark 3.
I cant wait for the finished product.
WOOOT Yoshi Shinkawa rocks!
I hope HIDEO is part of the project.
Guys Imagine a HIDEO KOJIMA 1/6 scale figure.
I would buy it.

WTF Is this garbage??? They charge almost 200 a pop and they can't even give Ninja a new body? It;s a freakin Iron Man? it even has the chest reactor thing.

This is infuriating.

WTF Is this garbage??? They charge almost 200 a pop and they can't even give Ninja a new body? It;s a freakin Iron Man? it even has the chest reactor thing.

This is infuriating.

It's a custom, not an official mock-up for a product.

This show has been pretty great so far. If we see more that's cool but buttmunch is right in that this is like sdcc. My list of great 1:6th is filling up already.

so much awsome stuff hot toys has comeing out istill need to get hans landa to go with aldo rain and both platoon figs but they might have to get passed on because ireally want resident evil alice and iron monger and mark 5 and the batman and joker what is one to do.

Mk.5, Iron Monger, Avatar, Platoon, 89 Batman and Joker, Superman, Indy, Spidey, Possibly Cap if the movie isn't a disaster, possibly an 89 Batmobile, my head is spinning. I need to win the lottery pronto.

Why did they reveal Thor and not Captain America?

If anything Thor seems to be the movie who's quality is more of a gambit.

Why did they reveal Thor and not Captain America?

If anything Thor seems to be the movie who's quality is more of a gambit.

Because we already have a Thor trailer etc. No footage has been seen from Cap yet.

And between Joe Jonston and Chris Evans VS Branagh whos not terrific but Thor has Hopkins and Portman who are big, don't count on Cap being the better film. More people may goto see it since Cap is more well known, but some of the smaller Marvel pics have caught people by surprise like the Hulk reboot.

No 1984 Kyle Reese, no T1 Police Station T800...
I truly was expecting those:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Still a great show and some new awesome licences!

And no Tech Noir T-800 to open today...not that that was ever going to happen but I was relying on this show to reveal some new stuff for me to drool over for my Terminator fix. So, not the greatest on the toy front for me but its otherwise been a good day. Theres still some remnants of the past few days snow outside giving me the first 'white' Christmas in living memory.

Sorry but no

CR Reeve Supes
Star Wars

It's been a poor show imo :(

:devil on I guess

This is infuriating.

It's a custom, not an official mock-up for a product.

I thought the same thing...as awesome as he is, I was thinking he just looks like a rehashed Ironman. Hopefully your right and this is just a custom. I really want to see some MGS. There are some cool figures, but just nothing I really care about.

Back