Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooked nose or not, Jewish look or not, Milla is all win for me!
:D

And that Julius Caesar bust makes me wish HT would pick up a license with Romans in it!

I agree. I'm sure they will tweak the sculpt a little, but even if we got what has been shown at the show, I'd still buy it because I personally feel it looks fantastic and I love Milla.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_xtk3DFjGXM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_xtk3DFjGXM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Holy ____ is that mark 5 yesssssssss:panic:

I'm starting to think the T2 licence is done.

They redone the Sideshow stuff, and now it's gone very quiet

Yea, thre isnt much left that can be done from T2. But T1 is still new, and personally I was really hoping we would see Kyle Reese.

I think if they made a heavily battle damaged T-800 from T2, the fans of that movie would be satisfied.

perhaps they covered it because she has not approved it yet?

Yeah, She probably hasn't approved it, and they wanted to show off the figure whole so they let it slip the first day so you can see the whole figure without the mask and they can say, "oopps!". I have no problems with that. I'm getting this one, it's fantastic and I thought the movie was the worst one yet.

I think the hook nose is not the issue, the nose seems kind of long if anything, but I think it looks perfect. But why did they offer the 2nd hair piece for? Is that another look in the movie?

wow wow wow so many awsome hot toys comeing out the mark 5 looks awsome with the suitcase and all.

This what we have for Terminators:
T-700
T-700 Diorama
T-600 Regular
T-600 Special Edition
T-600 Mask
T-600 Mask especial edition
T-800 2
T-800 1 we can make 2 figures
T-1000 Sara C. we can make 2 figures
T-1000 we can make 3 figures
Marcus W. we can make 2 figures
Sara Connor
John Connor V1
John Connor V2

Total 19 FIGURES!!! is a lot!!:)

Only 5 of those count.

Mmmm I'm starting to think that there won't be any Reeve's Superman announcement...no Star Wars yet...so my wallet is breathing safely...for me MAYBE my only interest will be on Batman stuff...and depending on the figures...

Total 19 FIGURES!!! is a lot!!:)

Except the majority come from the 2nd least popular of the whole franchise, and the 2 most popular are underdone or poorly done.

THE TERMINATOR
T-800 BD (No Arnold Likeness)
Kyle Reese (Future costume, minimal screen time)
T-800 Endoskeleton
T-800 Tech Noir

TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY
T-800
Sarah Connor
T-1000 as Sarah Connor
T-1000

TERMINATOR SALVATION
T-700
T-700 Diorama
T-600 Regular
T-600 Special Edition
T-600 Mask
T-600 Mask especial edition
Marcus Wright
John Connor V1
John Connor V2

While the majority of TS is variation on Endos, it's the frustration of T1 and T2 fans because HT could also sell variations of the T-800 from those films and then HT and collectors both win, but yet, they seem to have opted not to put them all out, and didn't do an all inclusive figure like the T-1000.

i don't think anyone should get their hopes up about seeing anymore new figures. it was the same with the tokyo toy show earlier in the year, people were hoping to see more figures on day 2 and it never happened. if hot toys had anymore figures that were ready to show then they would have been there on day 1.

Reeves Superman was announced months ago... now they just have to show the damn thing!!

they only announced it so early because of the reaction to bruce lee being DX04 when most people thought it was superman. they might not have even started work on it til they announced it or maybe they could still be waiting for approval before they show. they said winter and its only just got to winter so they still got a couple of months. but i do think hot toys should of at least put superman in the new licenses booklet just to reassure fans.

Last edited:
Day 1 was more for special guests, it seems like day 2 is for people who are actually going to really make up the consumer base for the products. It would make more sense to really show off everything to people who are going to buy up and talk to others who'll buy up this stuff than people who just rank high in the industry.

Really surprised they didn't announce or mention Green Lantern yet. I thought that would've been a given.

Maybe they don't have anything to work with since WB is still tweaking/working out the whole CGI suit?

Back