Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...........
Protal_Ultron.PNG

Second Priority!!!

I want to get GOTG gang, but, I'll take Thanos/Ultron over them!

Really can't wait to see the updated Drax (and hopefully Arkham Joker but that's nothing for this thread :lol).

All these lines... I think I need a more strict collecting focus. "Buy whatever you like" is just not an option :lol

I want to see Thanos and what design they use. I have not liked the all armored look the movies are going with. Thanos doesn't need armor. Ultron has me excited as well. My wishlist of what I hope to see is new Cap, new Hulk

INDEPENDENCE-DAY-SPEECH.jpg

" In less than 24 hours, photographers from halfway around world will begin taking pictures from the expo floor, ANd we....are going to see Hulk Buster! HT will be launching the largest product they have ever produced and successfully brought to retail in the history of the company. Hulk Buster.....those words should have new meaning for us all today, we can not bicker over the price anymore. The time has come to witness the awesomeness and once seen, we will know it must be had. Perhaps its fate that the holiday season is upon us and we are once again waiting to pre-order an Iron Mans.........not from the House Party Protocol, not a repaint or a re-issue.......But the biggest God damn, mother of all Iron Mans to end all Iron Mans! We are waiting for our right to collect a grail piece. To own. And should we be victorious, this day will no longer be known as Toy Soul 2014, but the day collectors declared 'We have waited long enough!' We will not speculate unendingly into the night. We will not let the thread devolve into yet another flame war...We are going to collect! Today we celebrate Hulk Buster Day!" :panic:

:rotfl

howardisland.jpg

Looks like HB will be the first figure to need its own Detolf. Maybe that's not even enough.

INDEPENDENCE-DAY-SPEECH.jpg

" In less than 24 hours, photographers from halfway around world will begin taking pictures from the expo floor, ANd we....are going to see Hulk Buster! HT will be launching the largest product they have ever produced and successfully brought to retail in the history of the company. Hulk Buster.....those words should have new meaning for us all today, we can not bicker over the price anymore. The time has come to witness the awesomeness and once seen, we will know it must be had. Perhaps its fate that the holiday season is upon us and we are once again waiting to pre-order an Iron Mans.........not from the House Party Protocol, not a repaint or a re-issue.......But the biggest God damn, mother of all Iron Mans to end all Iron Mans! We are waiting for our right to collect a grail piece. To own. And should we be victorious, this day will no longer be known as Toy Soul 2014, but the day collectors declared 'We have waited long enough!' We will not speculate unendingly into the night. We will not let the thread devolve into yet another flame war...We are going to collect! Today we celebrate Hulk Buster Day!" :panic:
:lol :lol

Repped! :hi5:

I want to see Thanos and what design they use. I have not liked the all armored look the movies are going with. Thanos doesn't need armor. Ultron has me excited as well. My wishlist of what I hope to see is new Cap, new Hulk

I'm pretty confident that the armored look is what we're going to get considering these figures are modeled after the MCU....Thanos doesn't exactly go through many different looks in the comics to begin with, so I'd imagine what we've seen in GOTG is what we'll be getting throughout phase 3 into Infinity War, plus or minus the Infinity Guantlet. I personally like the armored look, gives him a very regal and intimidating appearance....plus it fits the aesthetic that was already kind of established with the Infinity Guantlet in the first Thor movie.

I'm also excited for Cap too! Hopefully they fix a few of quality control issues that are plaguing the strike cap.....the flat chest, small shoulders, and fraying are super disappointing for a figure I was so looking forward to

I'm pretty confident that the armored look is what we're going to get considering these figures are modeled after the MCU....Thanos doesn't exactly go through many different looks in the comics to begin with, so I'd imagine what we've seen in GOTG is what we'll be getting throughout phase 3 into Infinity War, plus or minus the Infinity Guantlet. I personally like the armored look, gives him a very regal and intimidating appearance....plus it fits the aesthetic that was already kind of established with the Infinity Guantlet in the first Thor movie.

I'm also excited for Cap too! Hopefully they fix a few of quality control issues that are plaguing the strike cap.....the flat chest, small shoulders, and fraying are super disappointing for a figure I was so looking forward to

Yeah, I was hoping they would steer Thanos' look closer to the comic version. I realize these are not the same iterations, but Thanos in armor is redundant. The dude has pimp slapped the World Breaker version of Hulk. He doesn't need armor. Who can even put a scratch on him?

I have seen the complaints about the Stealth Suit Cap. I am still getting him though. ClipperKing's mod to remove the fat suit seems simple enough and seems to improve on the fig. Plus I love Cap in a SHIELD outfit. But yeah I want to see new Cap.

I'll wait for the Infinity Wars version because he still doesn't have the gauntlet...I dont want a Thanos with no gauntlet. Hope it lights up...

Yeah, I was hoping they would steer Thanos' look closer to the comic version. I realize these are not the same iterations, but Thanos in armor is redundant. The dude has pimp slapped the World Breaker version of Hulk. He doesn't need armor. Who can even put a scratch on him?
I have seen the complaints about the Stealth Suit Cap. I am still getting him though. ClipperKing's mod to remove the fat suit seems simple enough and seems to improve on the fig. Plus I love Cap in a SHIELD outfit. But yeah I want to see new Cap.

The Avengers will...:wink1:

I'll wait for the Infinity Wars version because he still doesn't have the gauntlet...I dont want a Thanos with no gauntlet. Hope it lights up...

The final scene in the battle against Thanos: the Avengers are defeated, unconscious, some are dead. Thanos has survived their final, desperate attack.

But then Captain America opens his eyes...drags himself to his feet...and picks up Thor's hammer...

And then it's Thunderdome!

Two men enter. One Kid From Brooklyn leaves.

Maybe. Also if Thanos comes with his Lady Death, then he is a must own. MCU needs to introduce her.

There are pictures of the Hulkbuster on Instagram. I don't know how to post pictures from there though.

I just want to say, I love how Cap's stock has risen so dramatically because of the movies. Arguably he's second only to Iron man as far as Hot Toys is concerned, if you consider the number of figures they've given us of him. He's my favorite MCU character certainly, and that's all down to Chris Evans's performance for me. Now come on Hot Toys, hit this one out of the park!

Back