Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap, yeah thinking of the wrong one. The Mechanic was the one that was on sale like crazy because it wasn't worth what they were charging.

:exactly:.........but am happy with mine :pfft:

:lol I got one too--the figure is fine and the accessories are cool. It's just one of the figures that HT overestimated the cost and potential sales. I think this one may go the same way. Wish they just offered the accessories for this new release.

come on let's start the Hulkbuster show :wave

giphy.gif

Just noticed on that GIF that the Hulkbuster parts come flying in out of the sky like the Mark 42. Never noticed that before but that makes it even cooler to me now. I figured it would be like a cargo drop from the Quinjet or something.

Just noticed on that GIF that the Hulkbuster parts come flying in out of the sky like the Mark 42. Never noticed that before but that makes it even cooler to me now. I figured it would be like a cargo drop from the Quinjet or something.

Seeing the full suit up sequence of the HB in theaters I won't be surprised if a few fans faint

Whoever did this chart needs to double-check those heights, not even talking about actor heights but how tall they're portrayed in the films. Cap is clearly not 6'4 as he's shorter than Thor. IM was probably 6'6 or something ridiculous in IM2 but in all the other movies he's been around 6'1 to 6'2 with the suit on. Plus I recall the MCU Hulk was supposed to be 9' tall standing straight (like in TIH).

Whoever did this chart needs to double-check those heights, not even talking about actor heights but how tall they're portrayed in the films. Cap is clearly not 6'4 as he's shorter than Thor. IM was probably 6'6 or something ridiculous in IM2 but in all the other movies he's been around 6'1 to 6'2 with the suit on. Plus I recall the MCU Hulk was supposed to be 9' tall standing straight (like in TIH).

and Robert Downey Jr. isn't 6 Feet tall in high heels.

Back