Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because they show pictures for these bases doesn't mean every AoU figure will have a unique base. secondary characters will likely have normal bases.

Multiple versions of Ultron, Ultron drones... this picture implies that a 3rd Iron man armor besides 43 and Hulkbuster is being made (Mark 45 probably)... Iron legion drones, Baron Strucker, War Machine Mark III, Fury, Maria Hill... should I continue?... In an interview with an HT rep recently said that there will be more than just the main characters made and that we will be "surprised" ... those 10 are hardly surprising, more like expected.

Fair assumptions. Tbh there are a few characters you've named that I didn't even know about :lol

Probably just me, but I was somewhat surprised to see that Vision was being released.

This should be viewed as just a teaser of what's to come. It doesn't mean that these are the only figures coming out or that these figures will even get these specific stands. It's just a teaser, nothing more.

This should be viewed as just a teaser of what's to come. It doesn't mean that these are the only figures coming out or that these figures will even get these specific stands. It's just a teaser, nothing more.

I agree that these won't be the only figures from this line being released. However, if I'm not mistaken, the figures at Toy Soul were shown on these specific bases, so I think that they'll be included.

Saw Hot Toys post this on FB

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420894188.196500.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420894188.196500.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 278
<<<I want this look from the trailer. Shame there's no voice option on this, Spader's portrayal will ensure Ultron is one twisted bastard.

The plastic is weakened by the use of clear components and materials which are sometimes cut too thin. Such is the case with the Heartbreaker figure that I also own. They mold the circular "loops" too sparingly, IMO. I have had zero issues myself and I hope it stays that way, but you can really tell the difference in shoulder joints vs. the parts on Iron Patriot or War Machine Mark II.

The arm joints on the mk42 where not weak. In fact they where to strong, (stiff) because of extra washers. That extra protection caused the joint to be overally stiff/hard and people would apply additional pressure to move the arm and that caused the break. To fix it they removed one of the washers, actually weakened the joint, but made it softer and less force was needed, and that in turn made it less likely to break.

Still no idea if a new Fury will be made?
Come on HT!!!!! Maria Hill too please ;)
I wouldnt count on it, especially since Fury will probably just do a cameo and Hill has been seriously demoted :lol well I'd say she won't be shown much(oh I hope she's not killed off that would really suck) anyway HT arent fans of anything female, and if they skipped Fury for TWS they'll skip him here too

They posted a photo of 10 new generic stands on the facebook page and fury was one of them. So they must be doing him.

Back