Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Hulk figure on display just the old one with a new pair of pants, or are there differences I'm not seeing?

Looks like the new pants is made to obscure the knee joints. The stretched, torned look appears more realistic but the knee joints are exposed. Tony (not the budget one) Stark must have fixed this for Bruce using lycra bike pants.

Looks like the new pants is made to obscure the knee joints. The stretched, torned look appears more realistic but the knee joints are exposed. Tony (not the budget) Stark must have fixed this for Bruce using lycra bike pants.

or Bruce fixed it for Bruce.... People seem to forget hes a genius too

He's too big. Like an inch and a half too big.

They say bigger is better in most instances. I doubt Hot Toys will make a new body for Hulk. A new body will mean increased cost and less margin. The final product would likely have a new headsculpt and a different tinge of green for the skin. Of course, they will throw in the bike pants and another crumpled ultron mark 1. I bet the new colour will be envy green as opposed to olive the first time around.

He's too big. Like an inch and a half too big. Maybe more. He's only supposed to be what, 7-8 feet tall in Avengers as oppose to TIH where he's 9 feet.

It was my understanding that there really is no specific size for The Hulk, the angrier he gets..., the BIGGER he gets, my dad thought the same too (he may have even been the one that told me that, I'm not sure)???

That's true for the comics but in the movie they kept him at a reasonable size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Ultron yet?

HT just posted this on their Facebook. Shows all the AOU figures to be released

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420806164.362733.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420806176.882931.jpg

This doesn't mean that they will only be releasing these 10... there will likely be more.

It's possible, but I doubt it.

What other figures would they release? I'm only aware of these main characters in the movie (and they're all being made):

- Ironman
- Captain America
- Hulk
- Thor
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- Quicksilver
- Scarlet Witch
- Hulkbuster
- Vision
- Ultron

Maybe Fury or some other side character could be released? :dunno

Knowing HT, they'll probably milk the franchise as much as possible so you could be right.

Multiple versions of Ultron, Ultron drones... this picture implies that a 3rd Iron man armor besides 43 and Hulkbuster is being made (Mark 45 probably)... Iron legion drones, Baron Strucker, War Machine Mark III, Fury, Maria Hill... should I continue?... In an interview with an HT rep recently said that there will be more than just the main characters made and that we will be "surprised" ... those 10 are hardly surprising, more like expected.

It's possible, but I doubt it.

What other figures would they release? I'm only aware of these main characters in the movie:

- Ironman
- Captain America
- Hulk
- Thor
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- Quicksilver
- Scarlet Witch
- Hulkbuster
- Vision
- Ultron

Maybe Fury or some other side character could be released? :dunno

Knowing HT, they'll probably milk the franchise as much as possible so you could be right.

- 2/3 versions of Ultron
- Ultron Minions
- Hulkbuster ( Mark 44)
- Some rumors about IM Mark 45
- IM Mark 43 1/4 Scale

don't forget hulk + hulkbuster are NOT likely to come with stands. so that will free up some slots for ideas

Back