Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why people are beating him up about the wrong coin... I've seen far worse when it comes to Vader and such! What's the difference between a "wrong coin" and a "wrong color tusk" or "wrong widow's peak"??? Same thing in my opinion... if you want it accurate, then you want it accurate...

This kind of reminds me of a thread I was reading, I think it was on superherohype, way back before the movie was released.

There was some talk about which side of Harvey's face was burnt etc. Someone posted screen-caps from the trailer where Harvey was lying in the puddle of gasoline and screaming "Nooooooooooooo".

They were analyzing which side of his face got burnt, or if it was burnt by acid or gas etc. And at one point, they even analyzed to see which side got burnt by analyzing the moles on Eckhart's face!

The conclusion I read was, he has symmetrical moles on both sides of his face. Or something like that.

I dont think its so much a big deal as "how do you get that wrong?" sort of situation - its not gonna keep me from wanting it - but it seems like an easy detail to get right with a minimal of effort...

Well, again, I'm sorry guys. I will try to refrain from detailing any minutia in the future. I digress.

We still don't have any actual pics of the figure, but I'm so confident in HT that I've put in my preorder from BBTS. I'm sure once we see some real pics it won't change my mind.

I just ordered that coin. I must be getting caught up in the hype for this figure.

Nothing beats the custom run over on The RPF.

DoubleFacedCoin043.jpg

DoubleFacedCoin041.jpg

It'll look great next to the HT Two-Face.

Nothing beats the custom run over on The RPF.

DoubleFacedCoin043.jpg

DoubleFacedCoin041.jpg

It'll look great next to the HT Two-Face.

Aww man - looks like I missed out on that by 48hours. That's what I get for not checking in at the RPF regularly.

Very cool replica Mike.

Where did you get the coin case/stand for it?

Wow! Where did you snag that coin again? Gotta say I'm envious!

I was wondering what happened with the DCD props as well. Was really looking forward to those.

main.php

No wonder they never got released. They wanted over 40pounds (That's over US$80) for a Joker card in evidence bag + Gordon's ID and Badge. What were they thinking :google

Back