Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never said they did. Didn't know SS did that. Don't own a single SS product.

Was based on the fact we have been getting leaks after announcements from HT very quickly lately. Plus, tend to get a HT newsletter twice a month, once mid way, one around 29th or 30th. HT said watch for more details in their next newsletter, so could be as little as one week for scans or two for official pics.

Never said they did. Didn't know SS did that. Don't own a single SS product.

Was based on the fact we have been getting leaks after announcements from HT very quickly lately. Plus, tend to get a HT newsletter twice a month, once mid way, one around 29th or 30th. HT said watch for more details in their next newsletter, so could be as little as one week for scans or two for official pics.

You are part of a Sideshow board and don't have a single Sideshow item. I believe that calls for a temporary banning until you do! :rotfl

But I really do hope we see something soon! I'm dying to see it. I imagine it will look better than in the movie because there will be no CGI here, just one solid sculpt :rock

I'm glad to see HT making TDK characters OTHER than Batman and Joker. I hope Scarecrow's next.

Yeah I think you're right. Let's hope it's just a placeholder until they sculpt the actual TDK Two Face coin. It's a bit hard to tell from the Hot Toys teaser image, but it's definitely plausible.

The Dark Knight -
twoface_A.jpg

Batman Forever -
norm-4626a1c4a318f-Batman+Forever+(1995).jpeg

nextmmsteaser.jpg

When does the Hot Toys Two-Face 12 inch figure go up for pre-order?:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I own one sideshow item but seriously i am getting sick of all this tdk merchandise. oversaturation. im not even as excited for my new suit batman anymore. I think they are making too many tdk items too quickly. did HT ever do this with another line? i dont remember.

I own one sideshow item but seriously i am getting sick of all this tdk merchandise. oversaturation. im not even as excited for my new suit batman anymore. I think they are making too many tdk items too quickly. did HT ever do this with another line? i dont remember.

I personally think that if HT doesn't do the DK figures now, they might not get back to them or it might be a while before we see more. So I hope they do it all now while they can.

They had 4 Pirates of the Carribean figures pretty quick - Jack, Liz, Sao, Sao 2. Then Jack 2, Will, and Davy not too long after.

But yeah, its now or never. The hype is NOW. Not later. Sure they would have sold some later, but not in the numbers they are seeing now. I say BRING IT!

Just when you think you've heard it all. People are now complaining of to many quality figures, brought out to close together.

Two weeks ago all you heard was, .... gee I want Two Face,....if they would just make Two Face,.... Two Face has to be the next figure. Now I hear all this ^^^^ about the wrong coin. Who cares? If you stand a foot away from the figure you'll never know. Why can't we be just happy as hell that we're getting another quality 1/6 figure.

Wrong coin?... Big f'ing deal.

Just when you think you've heard it all. People are now complaining of to many quality figures, brought out to close together.

Two weeks ago all you heard was, .... gee I want Two Face,....if they would just make Two Face,.... Two Face has to be the next figure. Now I hear all this ^^^^ about the wrong coin. Who cares? If you stand a foot away from the figure you'll never know. Why can't we be just happy as hell that we're getting another quality 1/6 figure.

Wrong coin?... Big f'ing deal.
:clap:clap:clap
what this guy said.:lol i think the coin is the last thing im worried about. lets see the head.

It's about time we started getting some proper Two Face collectibles from this movie. I know initially they were probably held back because the film makers were trying to keep Two Face's "look" as a surprise, but I haven't seen anything since the film was released two months ago. Lots of Joker merchandise but hardly anything for Two Face, who was just as important a part of the film IMHO.

Well, the coin is not going to make me want the figure less, but I'd still like it to be as accurate as it can be.

If you don't care, fine. It shouldn't bother you if those of us who do want it accurate, by vocalizing, get it accurate.

I think the accurracy of the coin for the average owner is going to be a moot point. If it's the proper scaled down size, you should struggle to even know there's a face on it really, let alone the exactness of the details. As long as the damaged side is singed looking and not just scratched, that's my primary concern. The exact look of liberty will probably be imperceptable to the naked eye. Sure it shows up in the photo, but that's damn near life-size, 1/6 scale should be hardly noticeable.

I have 2 things I'm on the edge of my seat to see with this figure; 1) the portrait, hope the facial expression is pretty intense, and 2) the burning of his suit coat, can't wait to see how they accomplish it and how their method looks.

With the size of the coin, I wonder if it'll be loose or sculpted onto a special hand. No matter what, no standard HT hand will hold the coin, it'll have to be a special made one, and i wonder if because of it's size and how easily lost it might be, if they'll just make it part of a hand so that it doesn't get lost.

If the coin is loose, it'll go down as the most often lost accessory in 1/6, this thread'll be full of comments about losing where it got to.

Last edited:
im actually shamed to be a batman fan because i didnt even know the coin was wrong, i am impressed by those who noticed so quickly

Back