Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the issue? Two-face being dead, or Heath? :lol

They could say the fall split his personality. He really was missing that split personality he usually is portrayed with. Harvey would still hate Joker, but Two-face could see the advantages to working with Joker.

Either way, I'm displaying them together. :D

Heath is dead. No more Joker. Not until the next reboot.

Could be rubber. It could also be a very hard fabric....who knows. We'll find out in a few months anyway. :D

Pretty sure it's rubber, Not really disappointed, as long as it pulls of the Burned look that I'm fine with it, atleast the whole thing isn't rubber (looking at you mister Davy Jones!)

Whats the issue? Two-face being dead, or Heath? :lol

They could say the fall split his personality. He really was missing that split personality he usually is portrayed with. Harvey would still hate Joker, but Two-face could see the advantages to working with Joker.

Either way, I'm displaying them together. :D

I read some article a long time ago about how Harvey/Two Face would be portrayed and how Aaron Eckhart had to film the same scenes separately or with different takes - to make it seem like he had a split personality.

I think the word used in that article was that it would be some sort of conflict like Gollum from LOTR.

When I read that, I thought he would would have some sort of inner-conflict and I was thinking something along the lines of Smeagol/Gollum.

Did I miss it or did something change along the way? Does anyone remember that article?

Back to the figure - was thinking about giving this a miss. Ever since I was a kid, it was always Joker as Batman's nemesis and Two-Face was never really in the picture.

Now, I've already gotten Batman Begins suited Batman and Joker V1 and have everything else announced on pre-order. Might get this just to complete the set - unless there are more surprises coming from Hot Toys like Gordon!

I read some article a long time ago about how Harvey/Two Face would be portrayed and how Aaron Eckhart had to film the same scenes separately or with different takes - to make it seem like he had a split personality.

I think the word used in that article was that it would be some sort of conflict like Gollum from LOTR.

When I read that, I thought he would would have some sort of inner-conflict and I was thinking something along the lines of Smeagol/Gollum.

Did I miss it or did something change along the way? Does anyone remember that article?

Back to the figure - was thinking about giving this a miss. Ever since I was a kid, it was always Joker as Batman's nemesis and Two-Face was never really in the picture.

Now, I've already gotten Batman Begins suited Batman and Joker V1 and have everything else announced on pre-order. Might get this just to complete the set - unless there are more surprises coming from Hot Toys like Gordon!

I remember hearing that too. I was a bit disapointed they didn't put it in. I mean just foreshadow he has dealt with personalality disorders before and have the burn just unleash it. Thats what they did in BTAS and it worked very well. Much more believable then just freaking out when half you face is burned off.

The dark vigilante take to him did work though, but wasn't "classic" Two-face.

It would've been interesting definetly, I do think it was handled well, after all it wasn't just the burn, he lost the woman who was going to be his wife, plus he wasn't taking medication for the pain either. I guess in part it would be to stop people thinking "ooh just like Gollum" during the film.

Can't wait to see official pics of the final sculpt and would love to see a Gordon

Wow! Looks very nice from what I can see. Looks like the made a custom Bruce Wayne too! Hot Toys thinks just like us, or do we think just like them :confused:

Back