Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I thought I was really done with the Hot Toys DK figures...looks like I am not. Rubber suit looks cool though. But it will definitely not be as long lasting as fabric. The rubber makes the suit look really SWEET!

20081011024343145.jpg.jpg

ap_20081011024412670.jpg.jpg

Taken from Tommy Richardson's blog.

OH MAN HE LOOKS AWESOME! C'mon Hot Toys, give us official Hi Res pictures please! This will do for now, but soon I hope.

This is why Two-Face needs to be in Batman 3. This pic looks awesome. Could you imagine these two teaming up? I really like how Joker looks in this pic.

Put me down for those that think Two-face's jacket is cloth. Doesn't look like rubber to me. But that smaller pic of the face looks fantastic!

This is why Two-Face needs to be in Batman 3. This pic looks awesome. Could you imagine these two teaming up? I really like how Joker looks in this pic.

Put me down for those that think Two-face's jacket is cloth. Doesn't look like rubber to me. But that smaller pic of the face looks fantastic!

Yes. Two Face could team up with the Jok....wait. No he can't. Ever. So...no Two Face for BB/TDK3.

Yes. Two Face could team up with the Jok....wait. No he can't. Ever. So...no Two Face for BB/TDK3.

Whats the issue? Two-face being dead, or Heath? :lol

They could say the fall split his personality. He really was missing that split personality he usually is portrayed with. Harvey would still hate Joker, but Two-face could see the advantages to working with Joker.

Either way, I'm displaying them together. :D

i for one am not against rubber clothes . one of the issues with 1/6th scale is all the cloth is always real world 1/1 scale cloth and the stitches are 1/1 scale cloth so the clothes always have a tendency to look chunky and on the character for instance look at the joker v1 how his clothes are all fat on his body like super think flannel.

Back