Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all I can bring to the party! Love the shine on the gun!

2008101121853463.jpg

From Wonderspace-

Wow! Looks very nice from what I can see. Looks like the made a custom Bruce Wayne too! Hot Toys thinks just like us, or do we think just like them :confused:

Or it could be a variant Bruce Wayne! Hot Toys are teasing us!

It looks like a 3-piece suit on Wayne - think I can see abit of the vest peeking out from under the suit?

Awesome.

No Gordon yet?????

I want a Gordon so bad! A complete Nolan Batman character display would rule. I could live without Alfred and Fox, but Gordon just seems to get neglected as Batman's true partner in the war on crime. Plus Gary Oldman rules and deserves to have a 1/6 figure!

Is it bad when you sweat and you smell raman? So sick of those damn noodles....oh how could I stay mad at what affords me to buy this stuff? Pretty bad when splurging is McDonald's dollar menu.

i for one am not against rubber clothes . one of the issues with 1/6th scale is all the cloth is always real world 1/1 scale cloth and the stitches are 1/1 scale cloth so the clothes always have a tendency to look chunky and on the character for instance look at the joker v1 how his clothes are all fat on his body like super think flannel.

Yup. Same criticism I have with 1/6 scale clothes. But I have to say.. of all the 1/6 scale clothes I've seen, by far Hot Toys does the best job.

Back