Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! The burn side looks a little too dark overall, but that could just be the quality of the pics.

Finally.... thank you Spliff

20081013084713784.jpg.jpg

Damage side looks sculpturally great, but the paint job is too flat, way too much black, needs more reds and flesh tones like in the movie to break it up a bit.

As if there was ever any doubt that this would be awesome. I'm glad I already have this pre-order as it looks simply amazing. Hot Toys is really just the best.

the whole face and two face figs have ties going the opposite way... I wonder which one it'll end up with (hopefully the right one)

Great looking fig!

Based on the image, I'd say we'er only getting one shirt, so folks wanting accurrate Two-Face and still have the figure be able to be Harvey and look right will need a second shirt.

You know,it s incredible when you think just how far the field of 1/6 sculpture has come in a remarkably short space of time.The skin textures,tones and everything like that.Amazing.Hot Toys are truly a superb company.

Based on the image, I'd say we'er only getting one shirt, so folks wanting accurrate Two-Face and still have the figure be able to be Harvey and look right will need a second shirt.

The shirt wasn't damaged too bad, most notably around the collar and a lot of that wasn't really burn just seapage of the wounds already inflicted. While you would have to get a different shirt to make an accurate Two-Face the good news is that the customization will be fairly easy.

The shirt wasn't damaged too bad, most notably around the collar and a lot of that wasn't really burn just seapage of the wounds already inflicted. While you would have to get a different shirt to make an accurate Two-Face the good news is that the customization will be fairly easy.

Oh absolutely, wasn't implying a hard customization, just a slight burden for folks wanting both options to have to get a second shirt instead of getting it all in the figure set.

This figure sucks!!!! F U Hot Toys!!! LoL j/k of course. Actually this figure is tied with the BR Joker as my favorite TDK figure HT has made so far. Bravo indeed HT!!!! Only one question though, is it just me or does the suit look like the same one use for the BR Joker?

HTTF.jpg

With a little more pop of color for the fleshy areas and more white on the jaw bone and this'll really pop.

You guys notice how neat the parting/hairline is where it meets the burned skin? Shouldn't there be a bit more damage there?

Still, it's a great looking figure. The Eckhart likeness is just incredible. I'd buy it just for that.

Back