Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The coin is wrong."

Now I've seen it all. :lol

Pretty big flub on HT's part, if you ask me. The coin is the most essential part of Two-Face (besides the physical deformation), and I'd like it to be the right one. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Perhaps it just "looks" like the wrong coin - if you think about how big it must be, the resemblence to the older coin may just be due to the lack of detail they may have been able to add on a coin that tiny...

I don't think they could do so many variants that I wouldn't buy them - but a nurse or honor guard Joker would be near the top of the "don't buy" column. on the other hand Gordon, Scarecrow, Rajs (black suit or ninja) would all be excellent.

Dave, Nurse Joker would be pretty cool. You'd buy it, you do own some Tonner. Right. :monkey3

Exact coin isnt that big of a deal to me.

I'm just in for a Two-Face and Gordon!!

I laugh my ass off everyday when I read complains about the dumbest ^^^^ ever! It reminds me of all the nerds that ^^^^^ about the new He-Man classics line, its like having limited vision and only seeing a fraction of the picture. For God's sake, look at the actual figures we're getting!!!!!!! :lol

I GUARANTEE there will be something to ^^^^^ about when the BR Joker comes out too. Yeeeeeeeeesh.

The coin is so freaking small.....look how small that is! You cant be seriously calling that a big deal at all.....if it was a BIG 1:1 scale prop...then yeah, sure! But the thing is a little tiny dot that you, and everyone else looking at it, wont even notice a difference until you take it up to a magnifying glass.

Coin, smoin. Bring on Harvey! I can live with a potentially inaccurate microscopic toy coin. Gordon here we come!

Back