Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks so amazing. also want more detaiils on the blue iron man!
282188_188503024545029_138228759572456_535761_4547831_n.jpg

photo by macfly

Wow, price on this prolly be out of my budget. Look at the size of Monger, and with a full 1/6 scale Obadiah in it too, I hope.

Wow, price on this prolly be out of my budget. Look at the size of Monger, and with a full 1/6 scale Obadiah in it too, I hope.

im guessing just his upper half. but damn if it was a full figure. im ready to drop two figs worth of dollars on this.

i wonder if they are advertising a HT cofffee table book in the pic next to old blue boy? that would be cool.

I imagine he will retail for $350-$400, but probably no more than that. He a little taller than the Avatar figures will be.

I dont think there is any way that I can not buy this. Can you image the shelf presence? May be the time to use sideshows Flex pay.

Holy crap! I can't believe they actualy made one! This is a must have for me, I need to start saving now! If they are asking 300 for the Gantry this will be around 600.

Yes! This is a must have. Especially with the lack of any IM villians besides Whiplash. This bad boy looks freakin amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back