Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh COME ON!!! Why don't I just start signing over my paychecks to Hot Toys now!?!? First the Batmobile, now this! I don't know how I'm going to explain this all to the wife, but I will have to have them all. That's not even including the rest of the Hot Toys line-up we haven't seen yet.

It looks like the OB Stane sculpt in there, with the necklace he wore and the beard looks different. Wonder if it'll be available as a full figure, or at least removable head?

Here mine is...waiting for the Monger!

Collection+Overview+016.JPG

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Really gonna need to worry about the space with these figures. The Iron Monger is a MUST BUY without a doubt...now let the race begin to PO this monster! It great to have something else other than a variation of an IM fig...this is just amazing.

Not a fan of Iron Man really, but I always wanted to see an Obadiah/Iron Monger figure.

I won't get this but it looks fantastic. Love that it actually has Stane inside too.

Going back to the beginning of this thread and reading the posts was certainly entertaining...

One one hand it will be fun watching all the anti-ironman crybabies have an aneurysm over this.

And on the other....

So many things I want....

Bring on the Tan Tumbler! You know they will.

Damn! Just....damn!

This is what I wanted to see from HT.
Maybe SDCC will bring us more pictures, I hope.

Looks like the rumored improvement of an MK1 is actually an Iron Monger. That shows how marvel versed those guys at HT are.

A must get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back