Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen the Iron Monger go from concept to reality I can only hope for a Hulkbuster Iron Man from Hot Toys in the future. :pray:

"We have the tools, and we have the talent" - Winston Churchill

Last edited:
Praying for this...:pray:
281444_188549354540396_138228759572456_535873_538505_n.jpg

So cool!!! :rock :rock :rock

Every SDCC since 2004 I ve got carried along with the hype and sat at the comp and ended up ultimately disappointed when next to nothing Id want to buy has been unveiled.
And then THIS year,I drag myself out of bed at 5 in the morning,switch on the comp and EVERYTHING I ve been longing for,everything everybodies been discussing it s all there!!I mean,I looked and "I bet they wo nt have the Joker there" and BAM! there he is,so spend a few minutes drooling over that,"Ah,but there wo nt be a 1/6 Batmobile...hang on,oh God there is!!!" and another couple of minutes until"Ah,theres not going to be an Ironmonger though,yeah,that was just a concept for their 10th anniversary.....WHOAH,OH MY GODDDD!!!!"
So finally,an SDCC that delivers.On all the fronts.Been worth the wait.Hope you re all as excited as I am!!!

Yeah, it's like some really beautiful dream. And it's not over, I think there's even more to come. :thud:

I just wonder how Hot Toys plans to handle these newly shown figures release wise. Is Iron Monger even coming out sometime within the next year? There's no way they plan to release all these figures within the next six months. That would be more than a figure a month. Probably more than two a month!

If that diorama thing costs $300 this will definitely be more. Avatar's Jake Sully was also over $300.

I see a price around $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back