Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt this will exceed $400 at the most. You guys have to remember that this guy is mostly hollow and will likely come with no accessories or alternate hands. Instead, we will get half a body inside with a nice headsculpt, but nothing more. That means it is essentially like a stripped down Mark IV (headsculpt + robot suit), but 80% bigger and so expect it to be around twice the price, leaning on the high 300s. That's my guess anyway.

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm

Holy mother******* s***.
it´s official HT´s guys lost their minds.
How are we going to pay for all this stuff?!
Or are they thinking about gettin´ bankruptand this the start, cause some time we can´t get all this amazing stuff.
:lol
Let´s take the HIMYM-way and let´s pretend I said:
MUST HAVE!!!
:thud:

This will be anywhere from $375 to $450. But I will personally pay any amount HT asks for to get this work of art.

Holy mother******* s***.
it´s official HT´s guys lost their minds.
How are we going to pay for all this stuff?!
Or are they thinking about gettin´ bankruptand this the start, cause some time we can´t get all this amazing stuff.
:lol
Let´s take the HIMYM-way and let´s pretend I said:
MUST HAVE!!!
:thud:

I was thinking the same thing. IM diorama, Iron Monger, 89 Batmobile, Jake Sully prices are skyrocketing. I'll buy one item at a ridiculous price (figures prices insane so their ok). The decision will be which ridiculous price to buy :gah:

It's going to be an expensive year with Iron Monger, the Gantry diorama and Jake Sully.

I'm passing on the HT 89-batmobile. I already have the tumbler and one gigantic vehicle is probably all I have space for.

Must be a just a torso & head Obi Stane, right?

Can't see how a TT with waist and legs would fit . . .

This is insane!! Looks real good, but if this is going to be anywhere around $400 it may have to be a pass. Hot Toys prices are getting out of control. Why on earth is Jake Sulley $300??

This will be anywhere from $375 to $450. But I will personally pay any amount HT asks for to get this work of art.

And it's thinking like this that allows Hot Toys to charge such high prices.

So just to list all the new reveals: batmobile,new joker, zartan, ig 88, boba, new pred, new batman, new ironman, ironman gantry, iron monger, dx luke ...miss any??

All within like 2 weeks. Plus god help you as I'm sure many others already pre ordered stuff (IM MK v, AU, supes, dx jack sparrow, spidey, capt am, tracker pred, scarface).

Gents, I foresee long term economic adjustment. Decisions must be made. This is like sending a kid to private school. There really is no immediate end in sight.

But I love it. This is awesome! Iron Monger?? Holy -----!! I've waited years for this stuff.

This is insane!! Looks real good, but if this is going to be anywhere around $400 it may have to be a pass. Hot Toys prices are getting out of control. Why on earth is Jake Sulley $300??

:goodpost:

HAHAHA! Really? So if I say real loud that I want to pay $49.99 for the Monger you think Hot Toys will listen?

I've worked really hard to be able to afford the things I love, and I will not--ever--apologize for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back