Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because it was more than just your average joke. The Wambulance was a work of art that touched the very core of my soul. Like an enriching and existential philosophy on life, such jokes should be explained thoroughly in the hopes that it shall improve the general welfare of all who understand it.

What if they got it and just didn't think it was funny? Then it's not even a halfway decent joke. :lol

The folks with the crushed helmet exclusive are gonna be luvin' it!

:wink1:

Damn, YESTERDAY I deleted the ebay link to a custom crushed helmet. I set there in my watch list for months and now that I have a use for it, I can't find it. It was pretty good and really cheap. Just $10 bucks!

Pure badassery.

I also have an ulterior motive for liking its release. I've got a MKIII BD that I've been pondering selling for a while. I don't have the box, so what it'd fetch me always felt not worth it, compared to keeping it. But with the array of IM figures out there, it feels weird just having one.

So hopefully Monger means I can get a decent return for my BD.

What if they got it and just didn't think it was funny? Then it's not even a halfway decent joke. :lol

You might be on to something there... :monkey2

The conversations on these boards are sliding downhill amazingly fast....

I partly blame the Avatar situation. The entire mood for the figure completely changed when the ridiculous price tag was announced. I think people still have that on their minds here so they do not want to go too crazy before hearing the finalized price.

Oh yeah! Found the crushed helmet! Not that nice actually... it's ok I guess. Considering that it will be inside the fist of Iron Monger I'd say it's passable. I just wish the paint was a little better, but hey, for $11 bucks it ain't bad.

TA78-0194.jpg

Here is the link in case anyone is interested.

Oh yeah! Found the crushed helmet! Not that nice actually... it's ok I guess. Considering that it will be inside the fist of Iron Monger I'd say it's passable. I just wish the paint was a little better, but hey, for $11 bucks it ain't bad.

TA78-0194.jpg

Here is the link in case anyone is interested.

yeah thats a recast. i bought one when i made an iron patriot. its not very good. but like you said, in mongers hands its perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back