HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys! Got the Cleaner with Chestburster today! I am at work so pics will have to wait until later. Let me say this...the new packaging ROCKS. I was a little peeved that it was not going to match the other boxes, but after seeing this in person, amazing is all I can say. Its so much smaller and compact, but you can still tell that there is a bunch of kick ass inside. I think you guys will approve. Also, I got this from ebay user "clot_master" and I will probably buy most of my items from him now on. Awesome packing, fast shipping (he shipped it Monday from HK) and great communication. I took a bit of a chance because he is a newer user, but he has my import buisness from here on out. I'll be back with indepth picks later.

If you are on the fence trying to decide which version of the Wolf to get, the Cleaner is it. I just got done looking at the cleaner kit, and it is sweet! Pick this one up and ebay a loose whip. You'll be good to go! Of course I have both already, so this guy will get displayed mandibles open! Can you tell I'm excited right now?!

Alright guys! Got the Cleaner with Chestburster today! I am at work so pics will have to wait until later. Let me say this...the new packaging ROCKS. I was a little peeved that it was not going to match the other boxes, but after seeing this in person, amazing is all I can say. Its so much smaller and compact, but you can still tell that there is a bunch of kick ass inside. I think you guys will approve. Also, I got this from ebay user "clot_master" and I will probably buy most of my items from him now on. Awesome packing, fast shipping (he shipped it Monday from HK) and great communication. I took a bit of a chance because he is a newer user, but he has my import buisness from here on out. I'll be back with indepth picks later.

That's great! Looking forward to the pics. I was going to get a P2 SS exclusive from clot_master but he didn't email a pic confirming it is actually a SS edition and not a P2 battle damaged with the damaged helmet thrown in.

I would guess that since he is in HK, that all of his stock is directly from Hot Toys, so I highly doubt that he would have access to the SS edition. But hell, I could be wrong.

cool, can't wait to see the pics, funny that you get the cleaner kit while my original wolf is still on pre-order lol.

I'm confused. I thought the chestbuster was part of the SS exclusive? If thats the case, how on earth has received it when sideshow still has them on preorder?

Never mind, I answered my own question. Apparently there are two different exclusives, both have the chestbuster. One is of course the SS exclusive. The other is what they call a Toy Hunter member exclusive or something like that. Thats kind of a bummer! It may make trying to flip the SS Cleaner a bit tougher. I may have to cancel one of my pre-orders!

It was also a Toy Hunters exclusive. It as only available to the members. To become a member you had to sign up years ago. So, SSC and the Toy Hunter's members only got the 'burster.

I think i'll stick with my standard wolf preorder but ebay the cleaner accessories l8r and put the burster in scars hand

Good luck, but it wont be cheap at all. I'm sure you'll easily spend %75 of what the Cleaner costs. To me it seems smarter to just cancel you reg Wolf, and buy the bendy-whip and extra cannon from eBay. I know that you can then also get the bio from me. The cannon can be snagged by buying an extra set of back armor, the cannon/w arm comes off easily. It then could be put on to the Cleaner's armor.

Alright folks, here we go!!!!
Packaging:
CIMG1300.jpg

CIMG1301.jpg

CIMG1303.jpg

CIMG1304.jpg

CIMG1306.jpg

CIMG1305.jpg

A few thoughts...
Easy to put together, nothing really different from the original Wolf. I had to leave the front shoulder spring off, it didnt want to go in and I didnt want to push it. The open mandibles look great in person, even better than the pics I took. The Cleaner kit is awesome, easily one of the best Pred accessories ever. The Plasma pistol looks great and is properly painted. Overall, one of my favorites, and surpasses the regular Wolf on all fronts!

Any questions?

Back