HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really having second thoughts about the cleaner. Although I love the open mandibles and gun, I'm just not sure I can justify the $ for them. It sucks too because I have (2) of the exclusives on pre-order. Do I keep them on order and sell them both or cancel? Decisions Decisions...

Really having second thoughts about the cleaner. Although I love the open mandibles and gun, I'm just not sure I can justify the $ for them. It sucks too because I have (2) of the exclusives on pre-order. Do I keep them on order and sell them both or cancel? Decisions Decisions...

Definitely keep the order and sell....if you still want to by then :D

Oh..................................Go for Ani-Com Scar man. He's awesome looking. Just not too cheap.

Just joking man. I know he's out of the question. Elder is cool. He's different than the other AVP predators too. Chopper is almost an exact twin of Celtic.

If I buy 1 Pred1 commando I will have to get them all, do I really want them all? YES. Do I really want to buy them all? NO:lol

can't help but thinking my collection would look a bit biased since I don't have any of the marines.

FP just sent me an email saying my order has been processed and despatched so I can expect Wolf in the next 10 days:banana

Just checked my Play.com account and my WOLF Predator is now packing!!

Although it say on their website pre-order for 11/07

Cant wait and for the bargain price of £79.99!

Back