HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the initial Wolf, because I knew HT would rehash him like the P2. After I found out he wouldn't be an all inclusive Wolf like BDP2 was I put myself on the waitlist for a regular Wolf. I was waiting for the SS exclusive to be announced for Cleaner before I ordered, again which I knew was pretty much a sure thing. I let my buddy talk me into pre-ordering a regular one, and then, just like I expected, the SS exclusive was announced. Instead of canceling the non-exclusive Cleaner, and having to deal with a cancellation fee I decided to just keep it. I also pre-ordered two SS exclusive Cleaners. One for me, and one for the buddy.

I have no idea what I'll do with three Wolves. If someone can find a good way to combine all the parts of the Cleaner and regular Wolves to make a definitive fig I might just do that, and use the other two for kitbash parts, and sell what I don't need.

Hell, my whip is STILL in the box, I've only touched it once.

So is mine. And my BDP2 SS exclusive damaged mask is too. Nice to have them if I ever want to use them though.
________
Wellbutrin Injury Lawyer

Last edited:
I have had Wolf preordered in the UK since December and now they say they will get him in their warehouse in September! I am so pissed, but I would rather wait and get it at retail price.

I have had Wolf preordered in the UK since December and now they say they will get him in their warehouse in September! I am so pissed, but I would rather wait and get it at retail price.

Where have you pre ordered it from?

UK retail sites sometimes don't even get them in. There never definite.
I would be cautious , it happened to me with the predator 2 elder ( which thankfully I have managed to get now ). Now I only buy from Japan with hot toys.
Welcome to the forum by the way , be sure to introduce yourself !. :)

UK retail sites sometimes don't even get them in. There never definite.
I would be cautious , it happened to me with the predator 2 elder ( which thankfully I have managed to get now ). Now I only buy from Japan with hot toys.
Welcome to the forum by the way , be sure to introduce yourself !. :)

Yeah I am worried that in september I will get an email saying 'sorry, we regret to inform you...blah blah blah' If that happens I will be having some words with them.

Hi, and welcome to the forums

The last time I ever ordered from there was when the original Buffy figures were released. They took a really long time to ship them, I was not a happy camper.
I still would not recommend them to anyone.
Play.com are quite good to deal with , but they keep pushing back the release dates as well.
I order stuff from Honk Kong most every month, and have not been stung by customs yet (touches wood). most places will mark the figure as a low priced gift to get round paying extra charges.

Anyway, have fun. the guys and gals on this board are really cool people.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

There doesn't seem to be any other good uk sites apart from play.com and forbidden planet, it get so frustrating when I have to resort to e-bay all the time.

Back