HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the open mandibles also, I think I will have to buy that head sculpt and attach it to the regular figure

Just buy the mandibles. The ones on the reg Wolf come off just like the ones on Cleaner.

Furious, you put the springs on wrong I thnk. They should go on like this
24fa43n.jpg

Yes, I am so serious. I will even, well I am not going to make a vid or do it again, because I'm sure the 4 times I've already done it weren't good for Wolf.

Amazingly Furious, I did it with out heating the face up. I just got bored one night when I couldn't sleep and ripped. Thankfuly everythings all right.

when I cant sleep my first thought is....'maybe I'll watch some tv'!
when you can't sleep your first thought is 'let me go pull wolfs mandibles out.'

funny how people are different:lol

why do you rip them out anyway? do you pose him with the helmet on or just with half his face missing?

No, I was very tired, and I wasn't thinking quite right(I put my cat in a detolf that night too) and for some reason thought that I should, and it was my destiny to pull the madibles off. No real reason for it.

Back