HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
product_image.php

is it just me or did my plasma canons arms not slant outwards without modding them?

on that pic they must be pushed out real far , probably near to snapping. :rotfl
Yeah mine were like yours too at first.

don't know if anyone on here is interested but we are hoping to get a custom stan winston head sculpt made for a figure in memory of him. It would be an easy custom.
Once the head is done all you would need is a body and a choice of your clothing.

Let me know if anyone wants in !. :rock

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36937

Yeah, I'm interested! Any idea who will be doing the sculpting?

I have the Cleaner Wolf...it attaches the same way.

The Cleaner Kit attaches in a similar fashion as well but seems to be better molded or something as it locked on nicely for me.

Thanks for the heads up. I sort of expected it would be the same, but it still works okay for me. Glad to hear the cleaner kit fits better, tho!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! WOLF IS IN MY TOWN!!!!!! he has arrived! Now i need $290 :lol

I´ll go and get him next week! wow im so happy right now...i´ve been waiting and waiting and waiting...finally he is here! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Hey guys, here's my secret project that I mentioned last night. A repainted Wolf Predator. I'd like to thank Customizerwannabe, and Les Walker for their help. Thanks a lot Les, the advice yu gave me really helped a lot.
2vb5z13.jpg

28ml352.jpg

20kqa03.jpg

2vta8f6.jpg

6f5i02.jpg

2j0mp1d.jpg

2ms0irr.jpg

2cej6di.jpg

10rlmh5.jpg

2ntd4bd.jpg

Enjoy guys.

and your head is on its way to stick on that body ! :rock:rock:rock

Congrats man , that looks bad ass ! :rock
If you have the cash it shouldn't be hard to get all his gear at the minute , it seems to be on ebay alot.

I just won the hot toys wolf predator on ebay for 135 bucks, thats WITH shipping. not entirely sure of the condition though because there wasn't a pic of the figure on hand, but the guy had a 98% positive feed back for 300 or so auctions so I trust him, we'll see how this turns out. I want him to come packed in the box, hopefully he's not preassembled

Over the past few weekends, I took the time to read through this entire thread since I'm a little bit late to the Wolf game. For kicks, I thought I'd see if i could incorporate almost every idea in this thread into the Wolf I just picked up.

He started out as the regular edition Wolf, but I added the Cleaner parts for the head w/ mandibles, cleaner kit, net suit, and bandolier from Ed via eBay. I also really liked the look early on in this thread of the figure with the P2 shoulder armor, so I took a spare set of that and repainted it...Wolf looked a little too light on top for my tastes without it. I guess I like to think of this more as his 'battle-armor' version :)

Other mods include the mandibles bent inwards, plasmacaster mods, relocating the spear holder (it pins the back armor to the right shoulder armor now), and the rare-earth magnets to mount the cleaner kit with. I also drilled mounting holes in the shoulder armor for the mask's breathing tubes since I hated just having them dangling off to one side with the mask off.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Wolf04.jpg

Wolf02.jpg

Wolf01.jpg

Wolf03.jpg

Wolf07.jpg

Wolf05.jpg

Wolf06.jpg

Back