HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! What colour you use for the cannons?
The color is honest copper. It's decoart patio paint brand, I borrowed it from a friend. It matches Wolf's dred beads pretty good. I used silver paint by citidel to do highlights on Wolf's bio & armor, I drybrushed it on. It looks much better in person than in the pics. :banana

Hi guys, simple question... I've had this since release, buuuuut, I've always had a doubt... does this guy have ball jointed ankles? Because they LOOK ball jointed, but when I try to move them around they don't... They feel like hinged ankles. And I don't want to try too hard to hear them snapped.

Hi guys, simple question... I've had this since release, buuuuut, I've always had a doubt... does this guy have ball jointed ankles? Because they LOOK ball jointed, but when I try to move them around they don't... They feel like hinged ankles. And I don't want to try too hard to hear them snapped.
Yes, Wolf's ankles are ball jointed.Maybe you can try heating the ankle joint with a hairdryer, just be careful not to overheat them. Right after heating the ankles try moving them side to side, just don't force them. :D

The color is honest copper. It's decoart patio paint brand, I borrowed it from a friend. It matches Wolf's dred beads pretty good. I used silver paint by citidel to do highlights on Wolf's bio & armor, I drybrushed it on. It looks much better in person than in the pics. :banana

Thanks for the help :D

Wolf03.jpg

Great Job Cryoguns!
I think Wolf looks way better with the shoulder armour added. I think I'll do this too (if I ever get around to getting one). Personally, I would like to see someone deck him out in the full body net before putting on the armour( I know it's not film accurate,) I just think it would be an interesting look

holy hell i cannot get his "skirt" on....am i supposed to take his legs off to get it to go over his legs onto his waist???

EDIT: nevermind, i used the blow dryer to basically melt the skirt down and slowly worked it up, listening to popping of his legs expecting them to snap at any second, and forced it over his ghetto booty.

sorry, but I just googled how to get his skirt on and it brought me to this page so I just wanted to ask, dipping these toys in hot water and using the blow dryer method will not damage these figures in any way? Wolf is my first HT purchase and I don't wanna screw him up

Back