HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed some of your guys netting hike up and you need to tie them down with the string, but mine doesn't have that opening down there. Did they make a different version or something?

use the string to tie the mesh to the belt woootah simple. i heard with the cleaner version it was different, dont know if this is true though.

what I meant was, there's no opening at all where the netting in the crotch is. I have the piece of string that came with Wolf, but it doesn't look like I'll be needing it. I'll try to post pics later when I get home from work. It's not really a big deal though

Looks like I might have the worse pic, but I don't care. I joined this site about 2 weeks ago to find out more about the Wolf Predator. 2 weeks later, I have these 3 amazing Hot Toys figures sitting, err, standing on my shelves. Wolf is definitely my favorite of the bunch, but I love them all equally. Just waiting for Elder_Predator2 to finish modifying the shoulder cannons :chew Thanks Badmoon & 915Stag51 for your help
3f315cdc28fa7651481ed746eb73099645be052.JPG

I'll definitely help keep this thread live once I get the cannons back and take some better pictures to do Wolf & the rest of these justice

got my HT wolf a couple of days ago,
my first HT pred, what a pain to put together !
thank god for super glue.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Alright, I know i'm really late in the game, but FINALLY I got around to getting this guy. I wasn't too impressed when the inital pics came out back in the day, but I finally decided to pull the trigger after all the beautiful pics on this board... or maybe I was just craving another Hot Toys Predator since it had been so long.

Just got him last week and decided to repaint him (his armour) - i have no idea how to paint bodies, but with my minimal painting skills I was able to make his armour look better. I spent probably a good 4 hours on his helmet and shoulder cannons alone! I'm very happy with the final product and absolutely love this guy!! I can't believe I didn't pick him back when he initially came out, but was lucky to still get him at the original price.

Ok, enough talking, on to the pics!

wolf-001b.jpg

wolf-002.jpg

wolf-028.jpg

wolf-026.jpg

wolf-019.jpg

wolf-012.jpg

wolf-0011.jpg

wolf-010.jpg

wolf-009.jpg

Last edited:
Back