HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, as long as it's distinct from the good eye that's what matters most to me.
the thing is, i'd think sideshow would be way more accurate than ht.
judging by the ht figures i've owned/seen i wouldn't put it past them to overlook something like this.

ht is good, but they're not THAT good.
________
Team europe

Last edited:
ht is good, but they're not THAT good.

With the Aliens and Predators, that's correct. Sometimes, they slip on paint jobs or other details which for the most part can be overlooked because the overall figure is still amazing, but accurracy isn't entirely there. I have the P2 Pred and I think the eye sockets ruin the unmasked portrait because they're so deep you can't see the eyes and they weren't that deep in the movie, and images of the suit have shown the paint scheme isn't the right thing for that Predator either. HT isn't the way to go for entirely accurrate figures from Aliens and Predator, but they are the way to go for kickass figures from these franchises.

I snapped some more pics to hold you guys over, sorry about the figure stands but it's a loooooong way to fall if they take a spill.

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Not likely, but I'd love if Sideshow ends up with some PAs on Second Chance, with my rewards points I could get it for free and for that price it's well worth it.

Thanks for the great comments guys. What can I say but that I love these toys :lol

I have been getting a few PM's asking how to do the plasma canon mods, so I took some close-up pics of the two pivot joints.
If anyone needs the tutorial I typed out shoot me a PM :)

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Thanks for the great comments guys. What can I say but that I love these toys :lol

I have been getting a few PM's asking how to do the plasma canon mods, so I took some close-up pics of the two pivot joints.

What did you mod? I don't have my Wolf yet so I don't know what normal looks like.

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg
What kind of glue did you use that will hold these on with no problems? Thanks!

I used Krazy Glue

It takes a while to set & dry, it kind of melts the plastic a little and makes it bond together really good. But you have to hold it place for 15 mins until it can stay on it's own.

I used Krazy Glue

It takes a while to set & dry, it kind of melts the plastic a little and makes it bond together really good. But you have to hold it place for 15 mins until it can stay on it's own.
I've used Bondini super glue gel in the past on plastic & it worked perfect. I even used the stuff on a costume! The only place I can find it now is on the internet so I was wondering if another glue worked just as well. Thanks for the info!! :D

Hot Toys should've made that top pivot point a ball joint. That way you could've rotated the plasmacaster outward like the customs everyone has been doing.

Back