HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yayyyy!! Credit card has been charged and received my shipping notice!! :chew:chew:chew:chew

And I ordered March the 1st, so there's hope for all of us, at least from Cornerstore :monkey5

mines been in the UK for about a week already so it should hopefully be here in a day or two. Can't wait to never open him ... lmao , gotta wait until the floor and walls are finished.
Redecorating sucks ..

Cornerstore emailed me back today that they are indeed receiving a second shipment of Wolf Predators, and they will be relisted for sale once they know exactly how many more orders they already have that still have to be fulfilled. So hopefully, I will be on guard and snap one up when that happens. Following this board has me pumped to get my hands on the particular figure.

:D

Several Hong Kong e-tailers have been offering Wolf again for around $200 USD + shipping on ebay, calling it a "re-issue". Also found BD P2 for $250 BIN. Still a bit pricey, but it might be a good chance for anyone who missed out the first time around. Prices just seem to keep going up on these figures.

Wolf aquired :D. Gonna put it together tomorrow or tonight. Most likely tomorrow. Kick ass figure. Nothing was missing.

question, why is it that in europe all these HT preds come out much later, the AVPR and even the battle-damaged predator 2 HT figs are still on pre-order for june i believe.

Here's a few more pics of my 2nd Wolf, hope ya like! :cool:
DSCI0220.jpg

DSCI0207.jpg

DSCI0211.jpg

DSCI0205.jpg

DSCI0198.jpg

Back