HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I just found out I'm getting a whole new shelving unit for my collectibles from the gf next month for my b-day. Awesome. This is set for pre-order in august probably so I can put this bad boy on my new shelves.

The new pics look great.

That's aweesome :yess:

Look fwd to seeing it :wave

I just found out I'm getting a whole new shelving unit for my collectibles from the gf next month for my b-day. Awesome. This is set for pre-order in august probably so I can put this bad boy on my new shelves.

The new pics look great.

Nice:hi5:

Man i have soo many new figures coming in and i need a new detolf, but there sold out everywhere:(

assuming im able to get one. ill be posing my survival suit bruce holding the skimask, right before he puts it on. it would be a shame to cover up that sculpt.

Man i have soo many new figures coming in and i need a new detolf, but there sold out everywhere:(

What's up with that, I wonder? It's even sold out at the giant Ikea in Elizabeth, NJ (which is the closest store to me).

I hope they haven't discontinued the Detolf! Because I would be totally screwed! :horror

That's aweesome :yess:

Look fwd to seeing it :wave

Thanks guys :rock :hi5:

What's up with that, I wonder? It's even sold out at the giant Ikea in Elizabeth, NJ (which is the closest store to me).

I hope they haven't discontinued the Detolf! Because I would be totally screwed! :horror

Was at Ikea yesterday and they also were sold out :(

I gotta say, the mask looks a bit lazy and amateurish by Hot Toys' usual standards.

the detolf isnt discontinued.. its just under review

it will be back in 6 weeks (from head office of ikea)

That's good news. I wasn't mad for myself, I was mad for other people. Alot of people have multiple detolf's and so to need a new one and have to get a different unit would suck. But good news they'll be back.

the detolf isnt discontinued.. its just under review

it will be back in 6 weeks (from head office of ikea)

Damn, I've been wondering why they were taking so long to restock on those. I see you are from Toronto too huh. Detolfs are pretty much sold out here in Canada right now. 6 weeks huh? I can deal with that! Can't wait for it.

we were told that it wouldnt be available on SS until after SDCC. most likely August.

but if you really want to get one ASAP the first opportunity is SDCC. Just have to get in a long long line probably.

im sure once Con is over we will get reports back from people it was nuts trying to get it at Con. I have a friend going and she is going to try and get it for me. if no luck, just have to wait for SS to announce the PreOrder.

Well I don't think I know anyone willing to deal with the lines for this for me or the Predator, so I will have to hope SSC comes through.

There's still plenty we haven't seen. He could just be wearing that suit for a portion of the film.

There's still plenty we haven't seen. He could just be wearing that suit for a portion of the film.

yeah, he could get super injured by bane and need a knightfall type suit....

Not sure if it has been posted here yet, but this trailer is better:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3LL5kvJkw"]‪The Dark Knight Rises Full Teaser Trailer 2011 Official Cinema Movie Hollywood‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Not only is that not better, but not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back