HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I got my order and email, but my email mentions an error, and it says ship to:

Just my name

my number
My email

no address lol.
Same here man ...don't worry a lot of ppl got this error.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ordered from iAtWork. :wave

Everyone got the Error email- mine did have my address and such. NO WORRIES you all got him so relax!

Any clue as to the ES or if this will sell out today?

Got my confirmation e-mail, but with the MAS error.

I hope that doesn't mean anything big.

Got my confirmation e-mail, but with the MAS error.

I hope that doesn't mean anything big.

Limited...
____in' ass clowns.

I wander when will it sold out ?

I haven't even ordered anything yet! Anyone getting this too? :(

ijxa1s.png

I made it !!!!! Finally got one.
My wife got hers too.

I guess we gonna display it: one Batman and one vigilante suit Bruce Wayne.

:)

before, i think people here will call you a scalper and throw chairs at you, now...I will give you a hug and just celebrate! it's finally over :hi5::1-1:

Got My "T" Order Confirmation ;) i could,ent see anything -Talk about blind ordering :lol That ____ was Crazy:cuckoo:

What's going on?

site is super easy to get in now. I guess everyone got em. They made a lot I guess. It was wierd, never saw a confirmation page, but received an email with the "T" confirmation, so I assume I'm all set. Fricken $250 due to CA Tax. Oh well.

Firefox wans't working for me, then i use Google Crome and it worked

I have a feeling we've been had...there seems to be more of these than we thought....I'm not complainin'!

Limited to how many they can sell!!!!!

46 minutes and still not sold out... weird...

I thought like a gazzillion fans wanted this?

its working fine now....from 1-1:30 the site wouldnt even come up.

still havent received my email confirmation, but I have a confirmation number that was on screen when I ordered it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back