HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've owned the POS Kenner, the POS Disney and the POS Sideshow and this version is the best licensed figure of Indiana Jones IMHO.

I like pretty much everything about the HT figure. In hand it looks like Ford. There is no thick eyeliner so the haters can drop that stale joke.

Only nitpicks is the head is a bit undersized, the pants should be a little longer and a detachable headpiece would have been nice.

If you have the SS Indy, sell it now and get the HT one. It crushes it in every.single.way. Trevor did a good likness, but the overall head was always had a chunky kid look to it.

Thread is run full of pics, so I'll only post a few.

indy1-1.jpg

indy2-1.jpg

indy3.jpg

I have a HT Assassins Creed body I'll swap everything onto to give more articulation. Though the muscle body does look good.

And now I'll leave this thread forever. It's disgusting what the chicken littles whiners and hatters of this board has fallen too.

I've owned the POS Kenner, the POS Disney and the POS Sideshow and this version is the best licensed figure of Indiana Jones IMHO.

I like pretty much everything about the HT figure. In hand it looks like Ford. There is no thick eyeliner so the haters can drop that stale joke.

Nice Beckham in an Indy costume..:rotfl

ThierryHeny_468x276.jpg

IF AE is shipping tomorrow I will get this! Is it true?

Edit: EFF IT ORDERED!

Congrats!! Welcome to the club. These pics make it very hard to pass on this figure. The price is scary but you should have no problem selling for retail or close to if you ever decide to sell. More than likely with an icon such as jones the price should only increase. You never can tell?

Nice Beckham in an Indy costume..:rotfl

ThierryHeny_468x276.jpg

I'm getting tired of these troll posts, SM. Really tired. You don't like this figure? Cool, then please stay away.

At this point there's no changing it, you obviously don't like it and those who do like it and have bought it are in no way benefitting from your posts. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Only nitpicks is the head is a bit undersized, the pants should be a little longer and a detachable headpiece would have been nice.

If you have the SS Indy, sell it now and get the HT one. It crushes it in every.single.way. Trevor did a good likness, but the overall head was always had a chunky kid look to it.

indy1-1.jpg

indy2-1.jpg

indy3.jpg

I have a HT Assassins Creed body I'll swap everything onto to give more articulation. Though the muscle body does look good.

And now I'll leave this thread forever. It's disgusting what the chicken littles whiners and hatters of this board has fallen too.

What this thread needs more of is PICs! MORE please ;)

Random question but does anyone view this using an app on their phone? And if so what is the app called??

I'm getting tired of these troll posts, SM. Really tired. You don't like this figure? Cool, then please stay away.

At this point there's no changing it, you obviously don't like it and those who do like it and have bought it are in no way benefitting from your posts. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Evil knows I'm just messing with him..

Got mine and it looks awful from the side view. The PERS just dont work with this one ether. Returning it.

indy1-1.jpg

indy2-1.jpg

indy3.jpg

Agreed 100%. I have 3 other Indy's inc the PF and this thing smashes them out of the park.

BTW: Your second pic down looks like Ford more than any other I've seen.

Agreed 100%. I have 3 other Indy's inc the PF and this thing smashes them out of the park.

BTW: Your second pic down looks like Ford more than any other I've seen.

Wow, you think it beats the Raiders PF? That's been my "gonna get it soon" piece for the past year and a half. :lol

In preparation for this figure I watch The Last Crusade last night, watching Temple of Doom tonight and Raiders tomorrow when I get this sucker in hand!! Its been a LONG wait!!!

ROTLA, TOD, & TLC...then...KOTCS.

Random question but does anyone view this using an app on their phone? And if so what is the app called??

TapTalk. I think.

Back