HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review... Gotta say the proto, convention and even first in-hand pics really looked funky. But it does seem like there is something about this figure that makes it difficult to photograph well.

Glad I went ahead and ordered one, I bought it expecting to use a few pieces and part out the rest... but now I'm thinking it may be a keeper. Guess I'll know in a week or so when it arrives from AE.

Great review... Gotta say the proto, convention and even first in-hand pics really looked funky. But it does seem like there is something about this figure that makes it difficult to photograph well.

Glad I went ahead and ordered one, I bought it expecting to use a few pieces and part out the rest... but now I'm thinking it may be a keeper. Guess I'll know in a week or so when it arrives from AE.

:rock I think you'll be pleased when you have it in-hand.

Yeah, he wisely mimicked some classic stances and they came out gorgeous. OMG ladled a healthy portion of awesauce on this great figure.

Some shots looked like Donner style stills. Especially flying over the Earth. Great work.

I do wish he'd take a crack at Indy. Would love to see some Spielbergian shots and lighting.

Some shots looked like Donner style stills. Especially flying over the Earth. Great work.

I do wish he'd take a crack at Indy. Would love to see some Spielbergian shots and lighting.

ZHU took some great shots. I don't think natural hard light is HT Indys friend with the PERs ,jawline and thick lower lip.

I agree. I'd like to see OMG shoot Indy with that nice, warm orange light that favors Indy when he's going to nab the idol. Lot of warm orange light throughout Raiders.

Re: HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - cookingmama

Wanna share my friend's idea and creative story.
Wish it can put a little smile on your face.
Don't be stressed. Have fun.
Originally Posted by cookingmama
indy01.jpg

indy02.jpg

indy03.jpg

indy04.jpg

INDIANA JONES
SECRET IN THE BOX

indy05.jpg

indy06.jpg

indy07.jpg

indy08.jpg

indy09.jpg

indy10.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Brilliant! CookingMama! what figure was that guy with the turbin :yess:

What if a young Harrison Ford fought the guy that played Thor, LOL who'd would win!

Although I love the creativity :lol You guys must have money to burn, at the price ranges that these are going for, I'm surprised people are putting these figures in the grass and weed and the outdoors, where it could get dirty or even broken, at a $150-300 price range for these guys, I'll leave these indoors sorry, I can't risk it :monkey2

Although I love the creativity :lol You guys must have money to burn, at the price ranges that these are going for, I'm surprised people are putting these figures in the grass and weed and the outdoors, where it could get dirty or even broken, at a $150-300 price range for these guys, I'll leave these indoors sorry, I can't risk it :monkey2

Perhaps you should take up a new hobby like stamp collecting. :lol

I'm getting tired of these troll posts, SM. Really tired. You don't like this figure? Cool, then please stay away.

At this point there's no changing it, you obviously don't like it and those who do like it and have bought it are in no way benefitting from your posts. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back