HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how great the pics continue to get, or how many people rave about how this figure is awesome in hand, there will always be those who refuse to acknowledge that HT Indy is FAR from the "disaster" it was predicted by some to be before it's release. I've read posts from several people who have now admitted that while they were skeptical after seeing the first few pics, they have completely changed their minds about this figure. It takes maturity to admit when you were mistaken. For the record, I'm not referring to personal tastes. If you just don't like the figure (Superman), then there's no need to keep trolling this thread. Move on. The rest of us are enjoying this awesome representation of a childhood favorite. :)

No matter how great the pics continue to get, or how many people rave about how this figure is awesome in hand, there will always be those who refuse to acknowledge that HT Indy is FAR from the "disaster" it was predicted by some to be before it's release. I've read posts from several people who have now admitted that while they were skeptical after seeing the first few pics, they have completely changed their minds about this figure. It takes maturity to admit when you were mistaken. For the record, I'm not referring to personal tastes. If you just don't like the figure (Superman), then there's no need to keep trolling this thread. Move on. The rest of us are enjoying this awesome representation of a childhood favorite. :)

Right! :exactly:

superman-snuggles.jpg

Evilface and Crawford give it a better than average review... I can now cancel my appointment with my optometrist and my psychiatrist and relax a bit. Thought maybe my world view was getting distorted a bit ever since I opened that Hot Toys box. I knew I wasn't seeing things. LoL... Hopefully more stellar photos are coming from everyone soon! Congrats to those who are in the "I have & like my HT Indy" club. :hi5:

Evilface and Crawford give it a better than average review... I can now cancel my appointment with my optometrist and my psychiatrist and relax a bit. Thought maybe my world view was getting distorted a bit ever since I opened that Hot Toys box. I knew I wasn't seeing things. LoL... Hopefully more stellar photos are coming from everyone soon! Congrats to those who are in the "I have & like my HT Indy" club. :hi5:

Everybody should check out what OMG did by posting a new photo thread for CR Superman, I'm speechless...It's a work of art, the thread he made:clap

I hope he does a thread like that for Indy. :yess:

Everybody should check out what OMG did by posting a new photo thread for CR Superman, I'm speechless...It's a work of art, the thread he made:clap

I hope he does a thread like that for Indy. :yess:

Yes that is quite an impressive collection of photos, we were all looking at it earlier at work today... unfortunately I don't think OMG has the same amount of love for Indy as he does for Supes, but the more pics the better!!!

I also wonder after reading M.Crawford's excellent review and checking out the photos if the actual placement or depth of the PERS is throwing the likeness off on some sculpts. I just went and checked out my Indy, I don't think the eyes are set back that far on mine... Just a theory. :dunno

Yes that is quite an impressive collection of photos, we were all looking at it earlier at work today... unfortunately I don't think OMG has the same amount of love for Indy as he does for Supes, but the more pics the better!!!

Make Him Love Indy!!! :monkey2

I love the CR Superman, but I can't get my mind off of Indy, those two series along with the Star Wars Trilogy (not including the prequel films, oh Hell NO!!) are my all time favorite series of movies.

It's too bad that Harrison and Christopher were never in a movie together, at least I think they weren't.

Last edited:

Yep. I was a hater from the get go when the first proto pics went up and all the way until ClipperKing's video review...then I ordered it I was expecting a "meh" kinda feeling when I go it. Not so. This is one of HT's nicest figures.

Yes, the profile leaves a lot to be desired but the little problems with this just melt away once you get it up on the shelf. Likeness included. Much more Ford like in hand and most pics don't depict that well.

Those that don't have this in hand but still don't like it need to make a couple posts to that effect and then leave it alone.

Back