HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I got to see this figure, Today thanks to my good friend Brandon. He just got it and I went over, I have to say, like alot have already said: Itlooks better in hand. It looks like Ford,not perfect by any means but it's unmistakable. Everything that comes with him is nicley done, great quality. Oh and the hat came with a chip on the front of the brim, and I've seen that here before. What is that? Anyways, though quality is great, accuracy isn't. If your a general fan of the character than you'll be able to overlook the inaccuracies, but since most are hardcore fans, theinaccuracies may be a little dissapointing. I wish the headpiece was removable, but it's a solid fig, for me the price is too high, for a fig that inaccurate. Let's put it this way: Nice fig, but for the price I'm glad I cancelled. I hope this helps and not the opposite, oh andthe "guyliner" IS there but not nearly as bad as some of the pics here.

Hey guys, I got to see this figure, Today thanks to my good friend Brandon. He just got it and I went over, I have to say, like alot have already said: Itlooks better in hand. It looks like Ford,not perfect by any means but it's unmistakable. Everything that comes with him is nicley done, great quality. Oh and the hat came with a chip on the front of the brim, and I've seen that here before. What is that? Anyways, though quality is great, accuracy isn't. If your a general fan of the character than you'll be able to overlook the inaccuracies, but since most are hardcore fans, theinaccuracies may be a little dissapointing. I wish the headpiece was removable, but it's a solid fig, for me the price is too high, for a fig that inaccurate. Let's put it this way: Nice fig, but for the price I'm glad I cancelled. I hope this helps and not the opposite, oh andthe "guyliner" IS there but not nearly as bad as some of the pics here.

How refreshing to have fair and honest criticism in this thread...much better than the trolling. Also, I respect the honest opinion of someone who has seen it in hand and still has issues with it. Thanks for the report Rogster!

Btw...you never told me where you got that original Indy sculpt from..or maybe you'd have to kill me if you told me? :thud:

oh I did, you must've missed it. Go on ebay and type in Hot toys Indiana jones, and this guy is selling white cast of the head for like $10.

From bbicn
121711rbalb8rfhbtp444f.jpg

121723ffk3l1zw3u4skkdd.jpg

121725zdij70ej2q5fd98e.jpg

1217302pl6629hdpv9d4c6.jpg

Mine just arrived yesterday and It inspired me to take some shots fresh out the box. I'm very pleased ! It's another great addition to the Hot Toys DX series !

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

Last edited:
Mine just arrived yesterday and It inspired me to take some shots fresh out the box. I'm very pleased ! It's another great addition to the Hot Toys DX series !

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

Very nice set of pics. You have the shadowing done perfectly to capture Fords likeness on this one.

I see the trolls which trashed this figure right from the get go remain on here chiming in now and then...must need more attention and have short memories- or most likely the crap that came out of their mouths meant NOTHING to NO ONE in the first place. Hilarious!

I see the trolls which trashed this figure right from the get go remain on here chiming in now and then...must need more attention and have short memories- or most likely the crap that came out of their mouths meant NOTHING to NO ONE in the first place. Hilarious!

You act as if everyone has changed their mind Spindrift?
That is still a substandard Ford headsculpt.
Always was, always will be. It's down to personal taste of the buyer if they are happy with their purchase.

You like it: You win!
Well done mate, I'm happy for you.

Lot's of other people think it's rubbish, your opinion does not make them wrong or trolls for that matter. Infact your post above is about as trolling as it gets. Looking for an argument. Truth is a lot of people just couldn't be bothered talking about this fiasco anymore.

:peace

Here some quick pic I've taken. The don't do it justice. The flash does remove some of the natural shadows that the sculpt gives. Also no Guyliner issues. I LOVE IT!!

Indy0.jpg

Indy1.jpg

Indy2.jpg

Indy3.jpg

Indy4.jpg

Indy5.jpg

Indy6.jpg

Indy7.jpg

You act as if everyone has changed their mind Spindrift?
That is still a substandard Ford headsculpt.
Always was, always will be. It's down to personal taste of the buyer if they are happy with their purchase.

You like it: You win!
Well done mate, I'm happy for you.

Lot's of other people think it's rubbish, your opinion does not make them wrong or trolls for that matter. Infact your post above is about as trolling as it gets. Looking for an argument. Truth is a lot of people just couldn't be bothered talking about this fiasco anymore.

:peace

Well said!:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back