HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E2oLuspcGaFe5clT9dp2Hg.jpg

I'm "borrowing" this pose like Jones "borrowed" that idol.

I've seen many Indy poses I will borrow. The posing options is one of the biggest draws for this figure at least for me.

Guuuuuuuuuuuys! Look you just act silly now. Good figure looks good on any kind of photo while the bad one would only on the professional photography with high-quality light and realistic pose. Simple like a sandwich and do not require any arguments and yet someone tryin' to prove otherwise.

So this is not a bad picture of the Bruce Wayne sculpt?
It actually looks like Willem Dafoe?
281508_193114957417169_138228759572456_552862_2846713_n.jpg

I totally agree except I see enough Ford to warrant a purchase. I stated in the other thread for me it is about overall presentation not simply the sculpt. I think overall this is a great representation for Indiana Jones. Many of the pics capture the "Indy" character (poses etc.).

I am disappointed like everyone the sculpt isn't a grand slam but I am ok with what is offered. I also mentioned many times if I went on sculpt alone, I wouldn't own Wolverine. HT didn't capture Jackman's likeness IMO but they did capture the Wolverine character. He looks badass on my shelves and he is a top 5 figure in my book. I have the same feel about Indy.

I wish I did. I really do. Besides the sculpt the figure itself is good enough to buy. Not at the current price anyways but I do have a $50 SS gift card that if he makes it to that I might use to get him for $200.

See I think they did capture Jackman but I do agree that the figure itself is freaking awesome.

Hopefully the price drops so I can grab another one! But I highly doubt it.

Get another one now- I see this as being a "sell out" soon, much sooner than all the nay sayers...stranger things have happened in this hobby..
that hat of his looks truly outstanding in more and more pics- something many companies have dropped the ball on...

With the eyes straight on I think it looks good. Not so much when they look to the side. Again, lighting also plays a part in it.

Agreed- that IS HF in the middle pic- suddenly the figure seems to be looking better and better to many folks!:clap

I had it on PO but cancelled after looking at some of the early photos and knowing my BB Bruce Wayne and Supes were shipping soon I had to cut some corners but with the string of recent poses....I'm thinking I might have cut off the wrong corner.

Would be cool if HT sent out everyone who bought this a bonus head sculpt, without the PERS. From the pictures I've seen, that's what seems to be knocking the likeness. You should get a 2nd head sculpt anyway being a $250 DX
If this thing came with a second non PERS head I think a lot of the ____ storm that ensued would not have happened.

With the eyes straight on I think it looks good. Not so much when they look to the side. Again, lighting also plays a part in it.

Yeah really, enough with the looking to the side pics already.

What about all those photos of Alice (Milla) before she's out. You saying those looked good?

Sculpt was changed and for me it as bad as it was on those pics.
(I have this figure on muh shelve so YES I know what I'm say)

So this is not a bad picture of the Bruce Wayne sculpt?
It actually looks like Willem Dafoe?
281508_193114957417169_138228759572456_552862_2846713_n.jpg

And I'm not sayin' that this is a good sculpt coz anatomy is wrong :dunno
Also this is not a great photo at all :lol

E2oLuspcGaFe5clT9dp2Hg.jpg

I'm "borrowing" this pose like Jones "borrowed" that idol.
Well said :lol I want this pose too :lecture

Back