HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if its like their old Ford on ebay. Yikes.

I didnt know HP did a Ford sculpt. Yeah its a real hit or miss when it comes to HP. They have an awesome Eastwood and I really like their Connery sculpt too. In fact someone did a pretty sweet custom of Henry Jones with that sculpt. There is a thread up for it.

I didnt know HP did a Ford sculpt. Yeah its a real hit or miss when it comes to HP. They have an awesome Eastwood and I really like their Connery sculpt too. In fact someone did a pretty sweet custom of Henry Jones with that sculpt. There is a thread up for it.

Go to the HP thread, someone just posted the link. Looks like Mel Gibson to me.

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

IndianaJoness2.jpg

Man the more I look at this pic the more I like this figure.

Even with the head sculpt not looking correct this screams Indy.

I hated this figure but this photo has bought me around a little.

Right now he's just out of my price range.

:lol:lol:lol I know what your saying man. I feel almost exactly the same way. After hating this figure for so long but keeping hope then seeing the atrocious first in hand pics and hating it even more to actually being brought around to kinda digging it feels wierd. What the hell does this thing truly look like!!:gah::gah:

Dare I say it? Best 1/6 head sculpt of HF as IJ. Thank you HT. Im now convinced that this is the figure to own if you are a collector and a true fan on indiana jones. Yes this is the best representation of HF in character as IJ. So far it's better than any posted SS sculpt shrunken, repainted or not. Or any other 1/6 sculpt of jones out there. If you can't afford it then I'm sorry, I truly am. I think all HT figures are over priced these days. So choose wisely.

I love when people claim you aren't a "true fan" if you don't like or want an item. Lucas' and his people have used this phrase too when people disagree with them- if you don't buy into whatever they're hawking, you're not a "true fan".
I think I *am* a true fan- true enough that this just doesn't sell me especially at it's price point. I think your sentence would ring more true if you had said "Im now convinced that this is the figure to own if you are a collector and a fanboy on indiana jones." :wink1:

You just shouldn't have to "settle" for a figure that costs over $250. At that price, it should absolutely blow you away. And while it's exciting to see some people really liking the figure (I'm almost in that camp,) I don't think anyone seems 100% blown away by it.

I don't feel that I am settling for this figure. I like it and I think it will make a great addition to my collection. I suppose if I were on the fence and felt obligated to buy, I may feel differently.

I don't feel that I am settling for this figure. I like it and I think it will make a great addition to my collection. I suppose if I were on the fence and felt obligated to buy, I may feel differently.

I dont feel like Im "settling" with this release either. I was "settling" before with the SS 1/6. Now Im happy to replace it!

Although the pics Ive seen of the figure havent 100% blown me away, I must say every HT release in-hand has 100% blown me away and Im sure this will be no different. Im just REALLY excited for SS to ship this guy!!!

I dont feel like Im "settling" with this release either. I was "settling" before with the SS 1/6. Now Im happy to replace it!

Although the pics Ive seen of the figure havent 100% blown me away, I must say every HT release in-hand has 100% blown me away and Im sure this will be no different. Im just REALLY excited for SS to ship this guy!!!

Do you have this po thru SS? I read in past post this was either supposed to ship or credit cards charged tomorrow, I cannot remember? I am curious whether SS will update the status tomorrow.

I htink that at the end of the day there simply isn't an out of the box Indy that is just spot on stellar... buuut.. with what is available between Sideshow, HT, Medicom etc.. we have all the fodder to build a damn nice custom Indy now... can't wait for my HT parts to get in so I can get to work :)

Back